1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Receiving payments without paypal verification

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by godmode, Jan 26, 2007.

Hi,

I am suppose to receive some funds in my paypal account, however my account is showing the status "Singaporean-Unverified", i guess it means i haven't verified Credit card.

Does that mean i can't receive any payment? or is there any limit? Please help.

godmode, Jan 26, 2007 IP
  2. bilalinamdar

bilalinamdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is easy u need to verify ur account..
    But without verifiying also u can use but they have certain limitation on them...
    So it is k to send and receive money without being verified...But the problem is people will not accept ur payment just because u are not verified. And more u should not fund a large amount to ur account (even it is verified) because pp things something is wrong and for security reason limitation are alotted..

If u want to verify. It is siimple procedure to verify add a Credit card or if u do not have a card contact me via pm i provide it.

bilalinamdar, Jan 26, 2007 IP
  3. haynesey

haynesey Peon

Best Answers:
    you can still recieve payments upto $1000

haynesey, Jan 26, 2007 IP
  4. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is the 'limit' listed in your account when you log in. Check it to determine what your restrictions are.

If you are in Singapore, it is not difficult to verify the account. Just get a Credit Card or a Debit Card from the local bank and use it. Also just add a bank account to it so you can withdraw to it.

eddy2099, Jan 26, 2007 IP
  5. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah i moved to singapore recently but i was using my credit cards in India. I guess i will apply for one locally. Although i have a debit card in SG, it doesnt work on PP since it's a Nets card (singapore's local thingi).

My account says sending limite-$1000
    Withdrawal Limit- $500
    You can accept up to 5 credit or debit card payments per year at our low per transaction rate----WTF this means?

Please clarify &thanks for your help.

Is there any other alternative to receive money?

godmode, Jan 26, 2007 IP
  6. bilalinamdar

bilalinamdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bilalinamdar, Jan 26, 2007 IP
  7. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    I supposed to signed up with a Personal Paypal account. In the past, if you want to receive payment from a paypal member who uses their credit card, you will need a Premier or Business Paypal account. Recently, Paypal relax the ruling and allow Personal Paypal account holders to receive up to 5 credit card or debit card payments a year at a higher transaction fees than the Premier/Business Paypal account but with the benefit of no service fees for paypal to paypal transfer.

NETS is an ATM Card which allows for local cashless payment in Singapore and that is not a Debit Card as what Paypal indicates, you need to get a Debit Card with the Mastercard logo on it.

eddy2099, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  8. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You will have to add credit card to remove sending/receiving limit from your paypal account. You can accept upto 5 credit card payments per year with a personal account. (Already answered :) )

There are other payment processors you can use but paypal is most widely used payment processor. So I would suggest to get it verified (And that isn't hard)

Disguised, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  9. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for your detailed answers.

Now even if i verify my account, I can still only receive 5 credit card payments? coz what i understand from ur replies is only 5 credit card payments in the restriction of personal account and even if i verify it will remain the same.

godmode, Jan 28, 2007 IP
  10. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is only if you opt for the Paypal Personal account. If you use the Premier or Business account, you do not have any restriction when it comes to receiving credit card payments. Verification will remove any dollar-amount limitations of your transaction and give your customers or people you buy from the assurance that you are who you say you are.

The benefit of the Paypal Personal account is that paypal-to-paypal payment are free while Premier and Business accounts has a service charge for receiving any time of payment receipt.

Paypal is a for-profit business and has expenses to pay and they need to be able to make money to cover the cost of operations. Paypal however allow you to have one personal account and one business/premier account.

eddy2099, Jan 28, 2007 IP
  11. prasun27

prasun27 Member

Best Answers:
    Its simple your account is unverified, link your credit card and get started.

prasun27, Jun 8, 2015 IP