1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Received A Final Warning (My First) From Adwords -- Please Help With My Next Step

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by lyndatreb, May 21, 2010.

This week a couple of my campaigns were slapped with low quality scores. I've been expecting it after reading about everyone else's experience. I have several review-type sites that I guess they consider to be bridge pages -- I guess. I really don't have a clear understanding of their guidelines.

Today I received a "final warning" letter (which actually is the first warning I've received). I still have several campaigns that are running and I'm trying to decide what to do with them. I would like to avoid being suspended entirely because I am building another site that I think (I think) will qualify.

Should I just pause or delete all of the campaigns I have? Would that keep me from getting permanently suspended. The letter said something about pausing and deleting adgroups won't change the quality score. Or should I just let them run until I get shut off?

Thank you

lyndatreb, May 21, 2010 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't fix the problem, they will shut down your account and any future account. Delete any offending group or campaign.

Lucid Web Marketing, May 21, 2010 IP
  3. lyndatreb

lyndatreb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. For clarification, they listed only four of my eight sites as being in violation. Should I assume that the four they didn't list will soon get slapped and go ahead and delete them now -- or do you think I could let them keep running? I have deleted the sites that they had listed in the letter. The other four sites are similar to the ones that got slapped, but, again, they didn't list those in the letter and they continue to run with high quality scores. I'm not submitting any new keywords, ads, et cetera and haven't for some time.

Thanks for your help

lyndatreb, May 21, 2010 IP
  4. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lucid Web Marketing, May 21, 2010 IP
    fm1234 likes this.
  5. NJContractor

NJContractor Peon

Best Answers:
    I would think if your account is sizeable enough customer service would help you. Have you tried calling them?

NJContractor, May 22, 2010 IP
  6. asbarali

asbarali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should need to improve you quality score Vist newadwords.com here you wil find solution of your problem

asbarali, May 24, 2010 IP