1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Receive money from Paypal to Pakistani bank account. (Blocked country).

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by r4fay, Jun 23, 2011.

Hello people. I've a issue here, my friend is holding my money in his verified Paypal account, who lives in U.S.A. So, I would like to ask that; is there any possible way for him to send my money (which I make via web-design) to my Pakistani bank account? Pakistan is a blocked country but banking shouldn't be, right? What information do I need to provide him to get the money in the bank.

If that's not possible, is there any other way for freelancers sitting in Pakistan to get their money in their bank accounts?

Thanks,
    Rafay.

r4fay, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  2. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use 2CO to receive the money from paypal

Moses8595, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  3. r4fay

r4fay Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm taking about sending the money from Paypal to my bank account. Is it possible?

r4fay, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  4. digitalreader

digitalreader Peon

Best Answers:
    paypal is both person and country specific(except us bank acc)
    I mean u can't withdraw money from other's paypal acc to ur bank acc in the same country also u can't withdraw money from US paypal to any other country even though the bank acc belongs to u
    ask him to wire u the money but the fee is high

digitalreader, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  5. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tell your USA friend to withdraw the money to his US Bank account from PayPal. Then he can send that money via Wire Transfer to your Pakistani Bank account. Or tell him to send via Western Union.

You need to give him your bank account number, account name, bank name, SWIFT code, bank address, phone number etc to receive a wire transfer in your bank account. The sender bank will inform your friend what info they need to send money to Pakistani Bank account.

Shafiq Kamal, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  6. mbitsol

mbitsol Guest

Best Answers:
    Here is the solution open a alert-pay account. Then transfer your money from pay-pal to alert-pay. now can withdraw money to your local bank account (I think standard chartered and citi bank supports alert-pay)

mbitsol, May 30, 2012 IP
  7. Aamir khokhar

Aamir khokhar Peon

Best Answers:
    it is possible to transfer money from paypal account to a bank account in Pakistan but it costs 10%.

Aamir khokhar, Aug 6, 2013 IP