1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reasons Loosing Rankings.....?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ashokchanti, Aug 26, 2013.

Hi Everyone,

One of my client website is loosing rankings from past 4 days(21 August) it is gone to 6th page from 3rd page in Serp is there any alogorithemic change or Google dance i need your valuable suggestion to regain my rankings.

ashokchanti, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  2. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why do you think only an update can affect your ranking, there are other people trying to compete for same rank.

webmaster1189, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  3. LustForJoy

LustForJoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check the affected website with this new Sistrix Tool: http://www.sistrix.de/google-updates/
    It shows you if you have been hit by a Google Update.
    If there is no correlation then there might be other causes like competition or changes of your onpage or offpage factors.

LustForJoy, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  4. seo4me

seo4me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How old is the website? Since when you have been working on this?

seo4me, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  5. ashokchanti

ashokchanti Member

Best Answers:
    Domain is 4 years old & we are working from past 9 months we are not at all done major changes in site or any where me can't understand what happened for the sudden drop of my rankings.

6. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi in my opinion SEO related blog is lot's of and tutorial so you find that new algorithm and also plugins, you have work on relevant category and relevant traffic so that is the best option for website increasing with good back links.

SASA Techno, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  7. seo4me

seo4me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There may be many reasons to it. Most probably Google Dance or Sandbox. Have you checked your robots.txt? Is website crawl-able? May e you are going too fast with link building and in unnatural way or some bad links are hurting your ranks. Try to recollect your strategies again and think have you done something unusual in last 15 days or so, like bulk link building or spammy links or content update.

seo4me, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  8. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    4 years old domain is a good website.. Are you sure you didn't built any SPAMMY backlinks (or link bombing!)? Also, try to investigate your competitors and try to outrank them (build more quality backlinks than them!) :)

patco, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  9. ashokchanti

ashokchanti Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for Your Suggestion patco,
    we are not at all building low quality back links to our site we are doing content marketing with high domain authority site only still my site is going back in serp is there any alternative to regain my rankings

10. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    UNIQUE content is the only way to get your SERP back. If it's a blog, then it would be easy. Just try to add unique content and try to get a FEW good backlinks to it (to the article page, NOT to your homepage!) :)

patco, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  11. seo4me

seo4me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also, I would suggest be informative and keep it original. Make Authorship and be reliable. Win confidence of Google by confirming your Authorship and keeping things social.

seo4me, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  12. LustForJoy

LustForJoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. And DO NOT overdue things. Try to remain calm and continue with quality SEO in a natural way. Dont panic! Rankings may recover after some Google dance. Give it some days.

LustForJoy, Aug 26, 2013 IP