1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Really struggling. Can anyone advise

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Jolly Angelina, Jul 7, 2016.

About 1 week ago an older style version of Twitter appeared + seemed to have overwritten version I had been using. No camera icon in compose, no predictive text/ word strings or suggested twitter name when @ typed. When I Tweet or RT says "Can't display this page at the moment" but action actioned if you know what I mean. Also Keep getting emails from Twitter re attempted/new log in with safari on iPhone + Firefox on windows. Don't use Safari or Firefox or have iphone. Though I remember trying + failing to download some time ago. My back up phone has another version of Twitter, not same as one I was using but camera icon there, but all photos + docs on main phone. Driving me nuts. Pls help

Jolly Angelina, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  2. nomadingrey

nomadingrey Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about the Twitter app or the web version? I think you may be using a spoofed version of the app for some reason. Or a website designed for phising. I suggest reinstalling the app from scratch and clearing your browser cache (if it's the mobile web version you are using).

It is also a good idea to change your password and check app permissions just to be on the safe side.

nomadingrey, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  3. Jolly Angelina

Jolly Angelina Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter mobile app. Clear cache regularly Tried reinstall from Windows store. Fails. Stays pending. Is there a way to view software downloads? Remember trying to install Safari + Firefox. Offered as browser alternatives to Int Explorer. Could it be related that phone set to save pics, apps etc to SD card, huge spare capacity, phone limited due to system files + "other". Do a lot of screenshots. Pics saving to both phone + SD card. When I delete from phone, also deletes from SD card. A bit technically challenged due to diminishing mental capabilities

Jolly Angelina, Jul 7, 2016 IP