1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Really need your advice

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by wrymkin, Apr 1, 2012.

Hi everyone,

Before purchasing a domain name and buying a host, is there any chance that i can create some website to help learn / increasing my knowledge in order to reduce the cost (if you know what i mean lol)

Hoping to have a best advice from you all ...

May God Bless The Earth,
    wrymkin

wrymkin, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  2. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you can start learning by using Blogspot. or similar services.

Nystul, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  3. MoneyPuppet

MoneyPuppet Member

Best Answers:
    It's not that difficult, wyrmkin. I'm trained in the art of making websites from scratch, using HTML, but there's no need to do that stuff anymore! You can just use wordpress and have a beautiful site up and running in minutes!

If you want, sign up for free at wordpress.org and you can try out the wordpress platform. You'll see what I mean by it being quick and easy. When you feel comfortable there, you can go ahead and buy hosting and all that good stuff. You can install wordpress on most webhosts, so trying it out for free first will give you a good foundation to work from.

MoneyPuppet, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  4. savedbyhim01

savedbyhim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have also heard that Joopla (sp?) is very good. I have used Dreamweaver in the past, but would not really recommend it. It is complicated to use. Practicing for a while is a good idea and you can experiment with different site builders to see which one you like better.

savedbyhim01, Apr 3, 2012 IP