1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Really need some advice here guys

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by R177, Jul 22, 2013.

Hey, so my company is getting ready to start building a new website and this time round we've got a whole load of new features but one of the most important is causing us a real pain in the arse. We currently have hundreds of users within the site and we want them to be able to generate income from their pages and receive all the ad revenue from their page. The company building the site are really good but struggling to create a solution to the following problem; Not all the users want to use Adsense (I imagine you all know the reasons why) so ideally we need a way to let users choose their 3rd party of choice to provide their adverts and then get paid by that company individually so we don't receive the money and then have to distribute it ourselves. If anyone has any suggestions (In fact if you know how to build it we can probably work out a deal with you) I would be really grateful. Thanks

R177, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You'd have to get that custom coded, no way are you going to get a COTS solution. Adsense revenue sharing options are available but you'd need that type of solution modifying heavily to allow the user to choose between ad networks - also wouldn't that be putting your whole business model at risk? e.g. one user might get your whole site banned from an ad network
    P.S No I can't imagine or know all the reasons why....

adsenseplr, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  3. NameNetwork

NameNetwork Active Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't this simply be done by implementing openx ad zones into your sites template code then giving each of your members an advertiser account in openx where they can then set their own ad code that's simply wrapped up and parsed through to your site ... ?

NameNetwork, Jul 22, 2013 IP