1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Really frustrating SEARCH function issue.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by taylorbee, Jun 21, 2018.

Hello. I recently noticed a problem with an account I have.

Every time I try to search, even just a basic name, i get no results. I tried do the exact same search on my other account, and it works perfect. I get suggestions, tons of results and just what i wanted. I have compared the settings in both accounts and everything is the same. I have been pulling my hair out for days trying to figure this out. Please help! My account has been active since 2009, over 10k tweets and i don’t recall this problem before. I just started using this account again a few days ago. I would normally switch between accounts before.

Also, this is happening on the app as well as my desktop. I have no idea what’s causing it.

Thank you!

taylorbee, Jun 21, 2018 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I have the same issue every now and then too. Clearing your browser's cache and restarting your computer / device should fix it.

qwikad.com, Jun 21, 2018 IP
  3. taylorbee

taylorbee Peon

Best Answers:
    I’ve tried that to no avail. :(
    It’s only one account. I have two accounts and I can switch between the two, and one will work gray and i search the same exact thing and i get nothing on the other one. I just tried again and i noticed that it’s only showing like people i follow.

taylorbee, Jun 21, 2018 IP