1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real Time Sitemaps

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by ClarkeMarketing, Feb 11, 2014.

Hi.
    Let's say I have a website such as Twitter.com (except on a much smaller scale obviously) where content is being generated by users in real time. Each piece of content is identified by a random number Twitter.com/3534939393 for example. What is the best way to help Google index this content in real time, so that it appears on Google.com for something related to the content (assuming it's a very unique phrase) even just a couple minutes after it has been shared on my website.

Thanks so much!

Solved! View solution.
    ClarkeMarketing, Feb 11, 2014 IP
    You can generate real-time/dynamic sitemap.
    But I'm not sure about how fast Google will crawl your dynamic web page but you can definitely generate dynamic sitemap which will be used by search engine bots for indexing your new dynamic pages.

Here is the full instruction for creating sitemap for highly dynamic website. Read here:
    http://www.measuredsem.com/blog/how-to-create-a-site-map

NadaBolt, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  3. Joseph Alvini

Joseph Alvini Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to butt in here but another good idea would be to use an RSS feed, submit it through Feedburner and post it in Google Webmaster Tools as a sitemap. Hope this helps to get you indexed faster

Joseph Alvini, Feb 20, 2014 IP