1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Real Experienced USA Developer - You think it I can build it!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Dangy, Dec 13, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello, thanks for stopping by to read my thread.

If you landed here your looking for 1 thing! A real experience professional developer that offers you quality.

If your looking for a cheap hire, then I would click away now as everyone knows quality with experience doesn't come cheap.
    SEMrush
    Can work with a wide range of programming languages, develop linux/windows app and even mobile apps.No project is too small or too big, I can handle just about any project your throw at me. Even if I don't know something I'll learn it, but there isn't much I don't know.

I can even offer you a great spot on my private servers to host these great ideas if hosting is something you need. Prices may vary.

Shoot me a message if you are in need of something and I'll give you a quote.

Dangy, Dec 13, 2019 IP
    SEMrush