1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Real Estate Lead blog for Fastest Growing City in America - RANKS #1 - SEE Description

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Sep 19, 2022.

Why are you selling this site?
    Need cash and have a new project I'm way more interested in, as real estate isn't my specialty.

How is it monetized?
    Has a couple of banner ads right now, but haven't seriously monetized it as I was going to use it to get real estate leads.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No, never created any for it. I have been focused on SEO and getting it ranked for certain keywords (successfully).

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends on your goals. It ranks for many keywords related to move to fort Myers and various pages rank.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None. I would personally reach out to real estate agents in this area to see if they want a featured spot on the homepage or the article about reasons to move to fort Myers.

WEBSITE RANKS FOR MANY KEYWORDS, BUT #1 FOR "REASONS TO MOVE TO FORT MYERS"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    cronik, Sep 19, 2022 IP
    hardip2057 likes this.