1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real Estate Directories. Which ones are good?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Blogmaster, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I´m looking forward to it. Will give you a free listing under
    real estate directories when it´s up! :)

Thanks for your participation in this thread!

- Mike

Blogmaster, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  2. Artifexus

Artifexus Guest

Best Answers:
    Cool, that's appreciated! I think I'll be waiting for the full version of phpld 3.3 before 'launch,' so that's a few weeks away probably.

Artifexus, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Yes, I gave him a link here http://firetown.com/cool/?page_id=26 and submitted Property Hogs. And sure enough, I received this:

;)

Would like to hear the exact reason for it.

4. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Thanks, just another half hearted article to get yet another backlink. ;)

5. centime

centime Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a thought

Giving a directory a reciprocal does not guarrantee inclusion in that directory .

Directories are edited, and the editor decides what gets in an what doesn't

If he rejected my site, I just remove the reciprocal, simple :)

However, a lot of directories out there request a reciprocal , and then you never hear from them again, that irritates me cos
    I would delete the reciprocal immediately if my submission is rejected, and my submissions are often rejected :)

centime, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It all depends on the intent, and I know unfortunately quite a few directory owners known to accept no site in regardless of quality. What they play is the numbers game and build backlinks deceiving people into believing they will list them if they reciprocate.

7. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never intended for any scam. My editor reserve the right to reject any link which is not suit for our site or feel not want to listed. My site have reciprocated with many others site and I have no obligation to list your site. If your site got rejected then you just remove our link off. Easy huh? Your tone are too harsh to claimed other people are scam.

We reserve the right to reject any sites, even if they give back link and we seems not like it. That's all.

Our editor did reject your site as straight fully, not just accept your link and remove it later. We told you about rejection directly. How dishonest I could be? You tried to harsh on me because I didn't list your site?

Regards

Sxperm, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    ic ... so for which one of the many possible reasons for getting rejected was mine rejected? And how many sites submitted with the reciprocal link option have you actually listed and would you be able to name a few?

Seems that this is a trend around quite a few real estate directory owners these days: http://propertyhogs.com/community/showthread.php?t=39

9. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have replied directly on your mail. please check. You can contact me or our editor anytime regarding this situation. If you still think I just want to steal one way link from you. That's your own think and not to submit your site again. Remove our link out. That's all. I don't have to give you a name of sites which is partnered with us.

Regards

Sxperm, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Got it
    So what it all depends on is the quality of the link and not the site, right? ;)

11. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Both of them must have quality. If you gave us a link but your site is MFA or purely crap then it would be rejected as same. ;) This mean your site have somewhat quality but your link not.

Sxperm, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  12. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Well thanks for that whatever somewhat might mean, but anyways, at least people now know that they have to put the link onto a page that is cached, which before they might not have known. :cool:

13. aspidov

aspidov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for mentioning my directory Mike.

aspidov, Jan 11, 2008 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  14. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think that is a basic logic. If you place a link on a page which hasn't been cached, those page may be an orphaned page. ;) However, thanks for your notice.

Regards

Sxperm, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I have sent you a PM. This thread is about the best real estate directories. We want to know what they are about, nothing misleading.

I also have stated that PR should never be an issue. We want directories providing real traffic, not tools to manipulate the SERPs.

If a directory has restrictions on what sort of link back to them they want to see, it should be stated. The truth is that many give a link thinking they get one back, and when they don`t they forget to take it off.

That is where the scam comes in, and believe me, you are not the only one doing it. But I will put a list of directories together of those who want to scam one way links promising something they are not willing to deliver.

My sites are listed in way too many good directories and get far too much traffic for me to worry about a listing in yours.

What this thread is about is pointing out quality real estate directories and exposing scammers.

And as far as I have seen so far, yours falls into category number 2.

By the way, why do you post so much adsense ads and charge for listings on top of that?

You charge for what, traffic? Then why would you lead traffic away from your customers for a few pennies a click?

16. aspidov

Best Answers:
    Sxperm, no offense but your English is not so good, how can you run a quality directory in English?

aspidov, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  17. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes my english is not good but I have some english writer working for me. :) sorry for my bad english.

Sxperm, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  18. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's up to you if you still think I am a scam for other peoples one way link but I am not. Why I have to do that? More site listed, more contents for my visitors. Our restriction applied in both site quality and link quality.

Regards

Sxperm, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  19. aspidov

Best Answers:
    That is ok. Remember i sent you a pm on December 17th with a proposition, i am yet to receive an answer. would you mind getting back with me on that?

aspidov, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  20. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please PM me your email which is used to be sent out. Help us faster to find your email which may came in junk box.

Regards

Sxperm, Jan 11, 2008 IP