1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ready to make Money Cryptocurrency Secrets, Hot Niche

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yogadull, Oct 24, 2019.

Grab this chance to own 100% done for you Currently Hot Topic Cryptocurrency trading. Just send traffic and make lot of money.

Unless you've been living under the rock for the last several months, Cryptocurrency is gaining explosive popularity and captured public recognition... although it's been around for a few years.

And I'm about to share with you an amazing opportunity to not only learn about this brand new wealth creation vehicle of the 21st century..

Even if you have not heard of it, then you are almost certain to have heard of Bitcoin, which is one of these “virtual currencies” making people a fortune around the world.

At their most basic, these are decentralized currencies (i.e. not controlled by a bank) that are stored digitally. Their popularity is huge, and their value has soared from day one.

Now it’s not just Bitcoin, but also lesser-known rivals like Etherium, Monero and more. This is a huge area, and a knowledgeable person can become very wealthy with the right investment here.

If you’re interested in knowing more about cryptocurrencies or want to position yourself as an expert to those seeking to know a lot more about them, then I suggest picking up Cryptocurrency Secrets.

This is a guide for people who want to make money, and it goes into insane depth that you won’t believe!

Once you’ve stopped kicking yourself for ignoring this opportunity so far, you’ll have a solid guide that you can use in multiple ways: you can teach yourself, or you can teach others in a great earn as you learn model.

You’ll get all the marketing materials you need to sell this, and the great thing is that you’re not limited in how you distribute it. Create a membership site, or use it as a lead magnet. Create an email newsletter that’s packed with information.

If you’re interested in learning more about this and also want to help others learn, this is a no brainer

3 Reasons Why People Are Buying Cryptocurrency Now...
    Now I know what you might be thinking...

"Did I miss the train?"

"Am I too late?"

That was what I initially thought too, until I did some research.

Short Answer: it's just getting started, and it looks like it will be here to stay for a long time.

To understand that, here are 3 main reasons why people buy or invest in Cryptocurrency:

Reason #1. It's HOT

Bitcoin is making some serious coin right now for serious traders. If you had bought just $100 worth in May 2010, you'd have coin worth $72.9 Million today. Sure, you wished you had done this back then but hey there are still other cryptocurrencies to invest in.

Reason #2. It's Liquid

Japan's decision to start recognizing it as legal tender in April 2017 seems to have led directly to the current run-up. Markets in Japan and South Korea recently priced it at $2,350 per coin. This seems to be fueling a rally in other cryptocurrencies.

Reason #3. Hedge Against Market Uncertainty

While I think it's a good time to invest in Cryptocurrency (my business partners and I have been buying some across Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple)... it's also a good time to sell a product about it!

What is included in the sale?

domain & all files+database

What is required to keep the business operational?

promote website/products anywhere

Why are you selling the business?

need money for other project

How does the business generate revenue?

selling products available on website

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

only domain & hosting

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?

sharing on social media

How can the future owner improve the business?

bulding backlinks

yogadull, Oct 24, 2019 IP