1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ready to go computer repair business

Discussion in 'Sites' started by macstux, Jan 20, 2019.

I've never really got the money to promote it successfully, so looking to sell it off to someone who could. The website is built with WordPress. Right now it gets some visitors from search engines and that's it, but the true power for this market comes from advertising, which you can do easily. You can also do some blog posts all current articles are unique and hand written. and write some tips to try to help people who want to fix their computers, which will raise the website overall ranking and get you that natural search engine traffic. Overall this is a very great website if you want to enter computer repair market, but unfortunately i don't have the time for it as i'm focusing on another project.

Why are you selling this site?
    move on to a different online business

How is it monetized?
    It is not, its a service website. Although you can profit from adsense by making youtube videos about solving computer problems and writing blog posts about it.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    facebook 0 likes youtube(1video) twitter assume 0 followers
    How much time does this site take to run?
    depends on how much you would like to work.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    You must find the time to market and get clients.

macstux, Jan 20, 2019 IP