1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ready made e commerce site with in built ready info product to sale .

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Super Seller, Aug 27, 2015.

HUGE POTENTIONAL TO GENERATE PASSIVE INCOME! The site is ready to be Monetized with a ready to go ebook product, to be purchase with in built paypal payment processing and instant download.

HIGHLIGHTS of: FEMALEBURNFAT.COM
    • Awesome killer Design and Graphics
    • Most demanded niche "weight loss"
    • Made for serious business with a professional oulook
    • Can be modified with the advance content management system easily
    • Runs on autopilot just check your mails for paypal purchase, once a buyer pays via paypal he will be automatically redirected to product download page after successful payment completion to download the product.
    • No maintenance and updates required
    • Paypal Integrated, all you need is to replace it with your paypal id.
    • Ready To Go Ebook as Product comes with the site.
    • Instant download after payment.
    • Keyword rich killer domain [female, drop, weight]

HOW MAKE MONEY WITH THIS SITE?

FEMALEDROPWEIGHT.COM is a eCommerce site that sells it own info product which i will provide you, that is already place in this site for instant download after payment is processed, in case you want to upgarde the ebook with your own additional inputs to the product, then you can copy the existing content from the ebook and edit it to add your own additional contents and provide the updated ebook as a new product for sale.

WebSite that can be monetized through advertisements of different companies, here are some examples:

Adsense Ads (Google Google Advertising Program)
    ClickBank Banners
    Amazon ebook Products
    Infolinks Ads
    Although at present i have not added it to the homepage , to maintain a clean look of a eCommerce info product download site, if you wish you can do so, as it very easy through any html editor simply adsense code and other ad codes anywhere in the index page.

You can sign up with these companies and get an account then you will receive a direct payment each time a visitor click on one of the ads placed on a site.

PAYMENT: only on paypal.

Post Sale Service

I will transfer the web assets to the winner, once i verify that the amount is paid by the winning bidder to my paypal account and push the domain to the winner host, only after the winner provides me his host username, account id and registered email details.

WARM REGARDS

Bibhu Mishra

BID WITH CONFIDENCE AND TRUST.

Super Seller, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Your title says you're selling FemaleLoseWeight.com but your description says it's FemaleBurnFat.com

How many times are you going to sell the same website?

Matthew Sayle, Aug 29, 2015 IP