1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ready for Earning From Adsense

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mssoftmind, Jul 15, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I Have Running Already Three Other Sites, I can not give the Time to this website. Also I want Fund for Improve my other Websites

How is it monetized?
    It is monetized for earning from Adsense and Amazon Affiliate.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes This site have a facebook page, where all (704) users are active and it is increasing continue, here is link of that page. https://www.facebook.com/BestMemoryImprovementTips/

How much time does this site take to run?
    Two Years are almost finish...

What challenges are there with running this site?
    This site is already have a best backlinks as a Seo Expert is Still running on this project. and I get Following ranking in Google.
    1. "memory improvement games" have 4400 searches with 1.73$ CPC in google and currently my site is on 21 No position.
    2. "Memory Improvement Tips" have 2900 searches with 2.98$ CPC in google and currently my site is on 21 No position.
    3. "Memory Improvement" have 3600 searches with 1.92$ CPC in google and currently my site is on 64 No position.
    This Website also have a android Application. Check this link.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=learnmemoryimprovementtips.com

21(21) 1,900 75.35 2.41

mssoftmind, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  2. ramptar

ramptar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any cost of running it other than hosting?
    Does the app come with the site?

ramptar, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  3. mssoftmind

mssoftmind Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Thanks for message, There is not any other cost without hosting. and yes application is transferred with website and also facebook page is with this.

mssoftmind, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  4. mssoftmind

mssoftmind Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keyword " learn memory improvement tips" is on no 9 in google.com and "memory improvement tips" is now on no 17. ranking increase +4 and "memory improvement games" is now on no.15. (Ranking increase +6)....

mssoftmind, Jul 19, 2016 IP