1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Read the plan - read the plans - is there a plan?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Revelations-Decoder, Jul 12, 2013.

I just remembered why I joined and thought I would post about it b4 I go

Unto Jospeh was given Asenath who became mother of Manasseh and Ephraim >

[​IMG]
    hmm that's stange the image won't post see Google images here

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 12, 2013 IP
    Rebecca likes this.
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Where did you find that code?

Rebecca, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  3. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I spent 20 years decoding it from a book (you can guess which one, yes?) - and then also it was a gift given to me for seeking it and asking for the answers. It has many things in it I could also show to!

But I was given it by a certain right hand in a dream to.

Dreams are interesting as one of my ancestors named Manasseh would likely testify to in regard to his father Jospeh!

Sadly it also comes with a lot of grief to. Wisdom tends to be like that and ignorance as they say is bliss...

The key to where I found it is the line "here is wisdom" but one must try to remove ego to see into it...

The number reveals the deoxyribo nucleic dna helix code of MAN (spelt helyx in the code) and is part of a plan to withhold nothing from mankind including how to reverse engineer cancer from what I have seen thus far

Sounds bonkers eh?.

Here is a little taste of where to find cancer (with helyx going though it) and also Sept Eleventh (moving an "A" as I did in the following image reveals something startling!)>

[​IMG]

The human mind is programmed to dismiss this all and reject it at every turn though as it has that built in both internally and externally as part of it's defensive machanism, so it is hard to see into it. Sort of like the flaming sword flashing every which way as words in the living scrolling word matrix as it we're.
    That's the real matrix (writing on the wall matrix not the film starring Kenau Reeves matrix).

It has a code within it that shows how RAS sub proteins are programmed to break proteins to cause cancer but I can't quite decode that part properly myself (hence I signed up with my rev decoder name (a while back now) seeking help from coders, but got sidetracked) as don't know enough about science and how codes work in regards to triggers and it is quite a compicated little sequencing thing involving quite a few factors like oxygen, hydrogen and even neon elements and such like..

it will be dismissed by 96% or so plus as completely bonkers most likely. This is expected as I said/say...

I won't see it accepted as meaning anything much in my lifetime as far as I am aware, but in the future it beomes mentioned as something...

If you look carefully you can see einsten and photon-ics (backwards mostly like Hebrew and Arabic) and even Ein Soph through it to (you need to look very carefully though)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think it's interesting. Something I noticed is it has 3 of almost every number and a full alphabet, but it's missing one 9. I'm having a hard time finding all the words..

Did you ever show ChaosTrivia? He was great with numbers and riddles, although it looks like he hasn't been back since July 2012.

"It has a code within it that shows how RAS sub protiens are programmed to break proteins to cause cancer but I can't quite decode that part properly myself (hence I signed up with my rev decoderr name seeking help form coders, but got sidetracked)." Hope I'm not misunderstanding. But there are website coders here. Do you mean as in a specific programming language? Looking in :Wiki

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    Rebecca, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    Sorry for delay was unable to reply for various reasons.

Many people will think this more bonkers than a box of frogs, that is not unexpected (own lusts and grumblings etc being known factors) hence my mention of "ego" as it seems not being able to see anything as well as not having an open minded ability to "see" anything than beyond ones own perspectives (and at times peer groups) goes hand in hand.

Ego is the key to that!

It is much easier to dismiss, scoff and put it all down to coincedence or just pick fault or put down than it is to try and understand or accept that we actually understand very little as indiviudals. That's all of us each and everyone only has a small amount of knowledge and that for what thye have from what they did with their time.

The cleverest peole, like say Einstein, Da Vinci and other as are all very clever, yet they are only able to know a very minute fraction of things in real terms. As are we all!

Now as for the code >

I didn't know what "ras" was! I had to go and look it up after finding other things, as I kept being made to see these factors with in the codes. it mentions "RAS" about six times!

This was how I came to understand that wihtin this code there is a message which shows how "elements" (as in periodic scale of elements) are programmed by other things to break proteins which then cause "cancers".

Why I say coders may be able to help decode it further, well that is for reasons I have seen in how things work with the web and computers.

So let's use a simple example

A hover over. If you know web design you know a hover over can "trigger" in various ways and using various methods, it can also trigger things subsequetly to is where a key to how things work is RE cancer to, which as I say is written in this code..

There seems to be the same sort of "trigger" mechanisms (sets of) working within cancer.

So (for example) we (the elements within the cancer if we we're talking as them*) might see a flash of neon (which is an element) trigger a reaction by other elements and programs. We as looking from outside at the process say in slow motion under a microscope (for example as another perspective) could see similar actions and reactions etc going on.

So for example the neon ( flash of or a sequence??) might activate oxygen, the oxygen might in turn activate cold or heluim to be mixed to create a feeling desire or perception of cold for example, this in turn then might trigger sugars to drive proteins and this in turn might do this in order so a ras wihtin a protein can act a certain way.

That is quite likely the worse explanation I think I could have tried to explain with, but it is just me trying to explain (in a comparable simle way/term) how this is all working with a series of reactions and trigger mechanisms

It is about "drives" and proteins "topping" other proteins and if we think about it all in a larger scale it is much easier to make sense of I have found also as it is a series of sets of elements being programmed much how many things are pogrammed.

If one took the story of the shibboleth* in the old testament it would help one understand how cancer works but for me to exaplain how that would be is not easy on a forum any more than explaining all the things I have seen in the code is, as I spent the best part of 20 of the last 30 years studying it (the other ten years studying SEO) to find all the things I have found and it still baffles me and astounds me all the time.

It is possible to see many things in this code and many "elements" which make up the very fabric of all lifeforms right down to the very core of human DNA to and guanine adenine, cytocine and thymine.

It is possible to see elements and trigger mechanisms and it is a code much like a code one might send with an enigma machine giving orders in rgerards to cancers, but the orders are actual drives and functions and the orders are trigger mechanisms

Make sense at all thus far?
    even though, as I say it is as impossible to even explain a small part of what I mean as it as dificult to try and explain as it is to explain how the world is willed into being by an all encompassing power we can't understand completely for love nor money.

It is also an oracle this code, so it seems (and has the word oracle near the word Helyx)....

PS

Thats's because there are 26 letters in the alphabet used to write English which was the language used in the book I found the code in. And there are 9 numbers other than 0. So I gave/assigned the letters numbers and that's how it wrote out using that system (There are/is more than this one system(s) btw).

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Damn right, the only sensible part of your post. ;):)

gworld, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  7. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:

It would'nt exactly have taken Mystic Meg or Notsradamus to predict you saying something like that or which users would like that sentiment though really would it now...

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just because your thoughts or sentences don´t make any sense, it doesn´t mean there is anything magical about it. BS doesn´t make sense and that is the reason it is called BS. ;):)

I found the code in your previous post, must be the God´s will to reveal the truth. :rolleyes::)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
    gworld, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hi Revelations. :) I made this sphere for you with some of the words on it. That's what I'm practicing tonight in Photoshop, making spheres... Anyway, have a good one.

[​IMG]

Rebecca, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  10. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:

That's interesting though would perhaps have been more so further to the left! :)

You should do one of those where Marissa has her son Mac going through her name Rebecca, almost like what I hid here the week leading up to Mac Bogue's birth.

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 17, 2013 IP