1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Read carefully before you apply

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Sumit kumar, Dec 19, 2012.

Hello,

I am in search of native speakers or Indians ( who have good command over English). The responsibility of such would be to research, write and deliver atleast one article per day on subjects that i give you. The subjects would be like (robots, futuristic technologies, etc). please note that i do not require any fluff and need a fast writer. The payment will be $3.5 and the method will be PayPal for foreign writers and bank transfer for the Indians. please note that if you are confident about it then apply. I do not care about the Itraders, if your writing is bad or your article is a complete garbage then i will simply not pay you.That's guaranteed.The article will be of length 550 words.

please also give you nationality in your proposals. also your email Id and Skype ID

Kind Regards.:)

Sumit kumar, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  2. shortpunk1985

shortpunk1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Caucasian American looking for work. Willing to negotiate price. I have been out of the writing game for a while, but I am very interested in the topics.

shortpunk1985, Dec 22, 2012 IP