1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reactivating permanently locked PayPal account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ehuq, Mar 25, 2008.

My paypal account is locked permanently because attached bank account information was not verified while fund was transferred to the bank.

Now I am willing to reactivate it and go through all verification process.

Is it possible?

On paypal help page, I have found following:
    Question : How can I appeal my locked account?
    Answer : A To appeal a locked account, please contact our Account Review Department at .

I sent an email to two days ago, but no answer yet.

Can I open another account with same Name and address but different bank account in case reactivating the locked account is not possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

ehuq, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Give them time to reply. 2 days especially since it was the long Easter holiday is actually not a long time. Besides I doubt they will have full manpower during the holidays.

Give them a month or so to get back to you. In the end, they have the rights to decide if they want to give you the opportunity to appeal or not.

Incidentally, I thought that Bangladesh is not a paypal supported country.

eddy2099, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  3. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    @
    ehuq

You cannot open another account with the same name and address, sooner or later it will be detected and your account will be locked

rome, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  4. dhaliwal

dhaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    how much money you had in your paypal account?

dhaliwal, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  5. ehuq

ehuq Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right, paypal isn't operating in Bangladesh (so unfortunate). I feel like I don't have one of leg while trying to build career in the field of online marketing due to lack of a PayPal account.
    The account belongs to a person residing in Canada. He is my relative and his real name and address was used.
    Frustrating!! I was thinking to open another account as paypal allows to have one personal & one premier/business accounts.
    Why they will ban my new account if I verify it and if I don't get involved in any kind of dubious activity?
    Not a bid issue. Paypal allows to transfer fund to a bank account without verification. I did so. So balance is almost nill.

If the locked account is not activated that is not a problem. My main concern is whether paypal will ban the new account with same name & address but different bank account information.

ehuq, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  6. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, you can have 2 Paypal accounts ; 1 Personal + 1 Premier/Business but that is only if you have good relationship with Paypal. However, if they blocked your account, it is not like they will allow you to open another one or else it defeats the reason for locking your account.

I guess it might be due to your access the account from an unsupported countries.

Why not just sign up with http://www.plimus.com or http://www.2checkout.com so that you can accept Paypal and Credit Card payments without risk.

eddy2099, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  7. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    sorry but you just digg your own hole.... you open a account from a country that is not listed on PayPal... so even if someday paypal listed bangladesh on there list, you will not be able to use it ever again.... and also dont waste your time over apeal email.... because they will never unlock your account because you did not read there policy before openinng the account... so there is nothing you can do other then forget everything and move on to your life... there are other payment processing service you can try....

Pervert-For-Life, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  8. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    I feel so lucky after reading this... i think they made the deposits into 2 different accounts of mine before about 6 month later I finally activated. They should work with you in this situation - best of luck to you.

nonyf, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  9. ehuq

ehuq Peon

Best Answers:
    Good News!

I have got back the paypal account and already completed verification process successfully.

So accessing the paypal account from another country is not a problem as long as the account holder is real and can complete verification process.

I wonder why people buy VCC for verifying paypal account. Because phone call verification is part of the verification process. Only credit card verification is not enough.

ehuq, Mar 31, 2008 IP