1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reaching the target you set...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Brian123, Jul 17, 2015.

I'm sure lots of you have a "target" set in your mind on how much money you want to make to live/have a comfortable life etc...
    What plan do you have in place to reach that goal?
    If you wanted to make $1000, is it easier to find 1000 people each willing to give you $1, or 2 people each willing to give you $500?
    Do you go for the "high end" kind of sale (narrower market), or the cheaper option that could appeal to more people?

Brian123, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  2. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    You will never know what works for you if you will not try. Goal to make thousand may sound funny or serious depends from marketer

moneyroad, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Both are viable options. Personally, I've always favored a "charge less more people" type of thing. I know it was just an example, but I would go for at least $5-$10. It's still easier to find 100 people willing to spend $10 than 2 people willing to spend $500.

qwikad.com, Jul 18, 2015 IP
    Brian123 likes this.
  4. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't understand the original question, so thanks for clearing that up and I completely agree. From experience its easier to sell 100 $5 (with a more expensive upsell, then you get the best of both worlds, hook the person in at $5 then offer them something much more expensive, those that can afford will buy and those that cant wont) products than 2 $100 products.

Setting goals is important if you want to really advance and take your online business seriously....to many people jump from one thing to the next thing without really getting anywhere....

daftdog, Jul 23, 2015 IP