1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reaching Customers With Dated/Inaccurate Contact List

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sb_pi, Feb 10, 2018.

Just looking to see if anyone has any ideas on how I can go about this.

I have a niche list of people I would list to target. The list includes only names and street addresses. Most of the addresses are not good due to their age. I have all of the addresses in a spreadsheet, approximately 100,000 names/addresses total. Does anyone know of any tools or services where I could enter the spreadsheet data to generate a list of current street or email addresses? Or maybe a plugin I could run in excel?

Or any ideas on other methods to reach the people on the list? Doing individual name searches is too time consuming because what I am selling has a pretty low conversion rate, so I'd prefer something automated.

Thanks!

sb_pi, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    In the time you'll spend fussing over that old list you could be getting a valid following in LinkedIn or whatever social media the group uses.

sarahk, Feb 11, 2018 IP