1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Re: Website critique

Discussion in 'Design' started by fnconsulting, Jun 15, 2014.

Hi,

I recently launched this website www.kotibo.com and I'd like to have reviews about its look-and-feel. My aim is to establish enough credibility and to motivate visitors to pick up the phone and call: diid we manage that?

I look forward to your reviews

Cheers

fnconsulting, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  2. mrdigital

mrdigital Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have had lots of views but no reviews. Here's a quickie.

Nice site - nice design.
    Pictures a little small for page. (my opinion)
    Lots happening without a clear message. More questions than answers.

On the web, you get at most 30 seconds to deliver. If they don't get it they move on. The rotating banners confuses the user enough for them to stay. Eg. Asks them the questions(lots of questions). The problem as I see it as you navigate your way through. Your not providing the answers. Just simply more questions. Most business isn't rocket science. Clearly yours is - because I was lost. I never got a sense of identity or purpose about what you do? So my question is - What do you do?

This is just my opinion. More DP members comments may clarify.

mrdigital, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  3. fnconsulting

fnconsulting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I think most of your comments are mostly related to the homepage? If so, you may be right, the message needs simplification

Otherwise, wasn't it clear what we do when you read the 'why kotibo' page?

By 'reviews', i think you mean 'testimonials'

I appreciate your input knowing other pundits didn't face the same difficulties

fnconsulting, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  4. mrdigital

mrdigital Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your right most of my comments - were about the homepage. But it's not just that page. It's like you said - a simplification of the message. Even the 'why kotibo' page is overwhelming. I feel it would be the same for most SME's and they will be put off by that. As opposed to reeled in. Let me put it another way: It feels to me like a PHD thesis. It just isn't clear. And that will put SME's off. I do accept you are selling a complex product and the benefits need to be explained thoroughly.
    One way of doing that is to 1)streamline the whole message. and 2)deliver that message incrementally via a wizard format. Step 1. Step 2. Step 3.

STEP 1 - Question? - Marketing budget going to waste right?
    STEP 2 - Answer - YOUR FIRST MARKETING CONSULTATION FREE

To be honest the whole site is full of marketing jargon - businesses don't want the message in your language. They want the message in theirs.

Again, this is just my view.

mrdigital, Aug 12, 2014 IP