1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Re-using unique content from my sites that no longer exist

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Quidditas, Jul 23, 2016.

I'm wondering if it's useful from a SEO perspective to use unique content from sites that no longer exist. This means my own sites that were once on the web but have ceased to exist. I have saved the articles/blog posts that I used for these sites, and since the content is no longer indexed on Google (as the sites are dead), presumably it won't be treated as duplicate content. There would be at least two options for using this content:

1. Using it for link building purposes.
    2. Using it for my new site (as it is on the same niche).

But is this type of content nevertheless somehow less valuable in Google's eyes in comparison to content that has never been published before? Is there any chance that Google will penalize it?

Quidditas, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  2. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its better not to use them since they were indexed before.

Zirkon Kalti, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  3. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    don't worry if this content is yours and now not published anywhere in the internet you can use this again.

seoaceindia, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  4. Alor Nishan

Alor Nishan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, i think that that contents already is indexed in google. You can check that by doing a index search in google. You may go for fresh content. Thanks. :)

Alor Nishan, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  5. John Charlin

John Charlin Peon

Best Answers:
    You should go with fresh content coz, google has already index that content. You can check your content with plagiarism check so that you will come to know about duplicate content.

John Charlin, Jul 30, 2016 IP