1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Re-submitted my site map and traffic tanked?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by compumama, Nov 5, 2011.

I was tooling around with some things in my hostgator c-panel and it said you should submit your sitemaps often to Google, so I pushed the button to re-submit them, and ever since, traffic to my site has slowed down drastically. Did I do something wrong? Are the two even related?

compumama, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  2. beongo02

beongo02 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    perhaps the problem is just waiting

beongo02, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  3. hhuu

hhuu Peon

Best Answers:
    no there is no such trick regarding increasing pr it is because you got a good quality backlink from your competeters or from .edu .org .net .mil

these backlinks will really bost up your site to pr may be

hhuu, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  4. sophia911

sophia911 Peon

Best Answers:
    In front of you submit the button , the GOOGLE need to research all of your information again . So , in my opinion , it is usual . Take it easy , wait one or two days to check the traffic .

sophia911, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  5. qclinks

qclinks Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check the sitemap submitted to google from webmaster tool and then if there is any mistake, submit a proper one. There are many threads in this forum that details how to generate a proper sitemap. But I think the sitemap is probably not your problem.

qclinks, Nov 16, 2011 IP