1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Re-purpose your content

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MA7, Jul 25, 2017.

Everyone is always looking for more traffic, one way to attract more traffic is to write lots of QUALITY content.
    This is kind of hard for me, I am not a natural writer, what I mean by this is I can't write 1000 word article in a day. I find it amazing how people seem to churn out lengthy articles on a daily basis.
    However, I did find a different way to get your old posts seen more and that is to turn them into a different format and post it to other sites.
    I came across this method from Ana Hoffmans site traffic generation cafe. Basically turn your best content into a presentation, list,video, podcast etc post it on relevant sites like slideshare,issu,youtube,souncloud with a backlink to your site.
    It gives you 2 benefits, your content hopefully gets more views and you get a backlink to your site.

MA7, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well this can work but the real thing with seo its creating value and original content .This its what google loves and it will rank

Spartan14, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's good advice. I turn my written content into video quite often. Not just my old content, sometimes when I write an article I'll then create a bullet list of the topics and use that to record the video for immediate publication. That way the information is fresh on my mind and I get a smoother result. This is something I just recently started and so far I'm pleased with the results.

Thinking on your list idea, seems to me that you can take that another step after you publish the list by taking each list item and creating a new article based on that topic.

JoeSpirit, Jul 26, 2017 IP