1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rather than Google,Other Search Engines are really Important?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Villasforrentinsrilanka, Aug 7, 2014.

Still, thinking about this matter as everyone giving weightage to Google,How would you rate importance of Other Search Engines?

2. John14

John14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No one can ignore the importance of Google definitely it is the biggest and widely used search engines but this has also been heard people living in Arab countries mostly used Bing so you can not emphasize on one search engine and you have to optimize your site for all search engines.

John14, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  3. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I keep on reading of people having more success with PPC on Bing over Google. My experience is the same, more clicks and lower cost. So at least for PPC I would recommend looking at Bing.

George Peirson, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I agree with the poster above. I don't quite understand all the dynamics behind this, but Bing Ads works better for me than AdWords. However, I think, as a search engine, Bing is still in a distant second place after the big G.

qwikad.com, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  5. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I rate all big search engines the same, they can all get me traffic so why should I drop any of them?

quiz, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  6. juicedseo

juicedseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you target only Google you will get some customers if you target all search engines you will be able to target all kinds of customers

juicedseo, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  7. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree... I found that yahoo and bing PPC ads bring in more targeted traffic compared to google and cost is lower as well.
    So overall it's less traffic but more quality... works for me :)

to OP, I don't optimise for google as I optimise my website for the end user. As for the link building, I do a bit to diversify my linking profile and confuse competitors.
    I mainly do IM on websites to bring in more traffic and at the same time I get decent links for SEO purproses... so even if I do a guest post then it mainly done to attract targetted visitors + SEO benefit of a link.

praetserge, Sep 16, 2014 IP