1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Rate My Logo Designs out of (10)

Discussion in 'Design' started by rajvrmxx, Sep 2, 2011.

Hi Guys...

I am Raj Verma, a freelance designer from Delhi, India. I have designed some Logos in Recent Days.

I want your reviews and want know how much your will rate my logos, each logo out of 10.

Please have a look at them:

1. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...887453?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=1

2. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...51812?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=16

3. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...51584?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=18

4. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...63517?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=35

5. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...88689?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=58

6. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...88423?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=60

7. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...89880?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=48

8. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...89018?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=55

9. http://hindwebdesigns.deviantart.co...89018?q=gallery:hindwebdesigns/30464639&qo=55

Rate my Logos Out of 10. :confused:

I will be very thankful to all DP Members for sharing some time on my Post.

Thanks
    Raj Verma

rajvrmxx, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. ParaStorm5

ParaStorm5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All of your work is very nice, crisp, and clean looking. 10+ Perfect job. May hire you in the future if I can afford you! ;)

The Event Master logo is not as clean though. But everything else is great!

ParaStorm5, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  3. gates213

gates213 Peon

Best Answers:
    i will rate 8. there is more room for creativity
    good effort

gates213, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  4. WebDpot

WebDpot Peon

Best Answers:
    9! I'm not good with logo design. Keep up the good work! :)

WebDpot, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  5. hostclearly

hostclearly Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow. Great work! Very professional and clean, I'd rate most of them a 10 and some of them a 9. But all together they are awesome, did you learn you designing skills from just researching tutorials or did you go to college? Either way great work man! :)

hostclearly, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  6. thinkdevoid

thinkdevoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very clean and fresh. :) mostly 9's, IMHO.

thinkdevoid, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  7. tedmosbey

tedmosbey Peon

Best Answers:
    great job my friend keep it up..
    i shall rate your work 10/10

tedmosbey, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  8. rajvrmxx

rajvrmxx Banned

Best Answers:
    @ Parastorm, @gates213, @webdepot, @tilthosting, @thinkdevoid, @tedmosbey...

Thanks a Lot Dear Friends for sharing some time and giving nice replies. I am thankful to you all.

Actually i am designing logo from a long time, or may be my Luck, i design logos to a bit gud quality level, graced by god. But sometime, i worked hard and also fails in design some logos. But overall, i do not disappoint.

Raj Verma

rajvrmxx, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  9. MadanPatil

MadanPatil Peon

Best Answers:
    Your logos are cool. I rate them 8/10. Nice work ... Lage raho!

MadanPatil, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  10. Cogitationalist

Cogitationalist Peon

Best Answers:
    1 - First one is a little busy, looks good as a product logo that's gonna be used on packaging. I also assume the brown and blue parts are just part of the presentation? Btw, you spelled 'vectorized' wrong, you have it as 'vActorized'. 9/10 for cleanliness

2 - This one is pretty perfect except for the T, it should look like a capital T so it aligns with the rest of the text. Aside from that, I think this the perfect level of simplicity and relevancy. 9/10

3 - Just as good as the one before it. I keep seeing the background element, so I again assume this is just part of the presentation element. 10/10

4 - The stroke on the wire/sound wave part coming out of each earpiece should be a solid color instead of the gradient. For the black BG, it could be a thinner white stroke, and for the white version it could be a thinner black one. 8/10

5 - This one has some kerning issues, the two magnifiers are spaced further than either of the letters they're beside, and there's more space between the Z and mag, then there is between the M and mag. It's distracting. The word generations underneath also is difficult to make out immediately, because of the space in between it. I would remove the blue line, move the mag on the right to align with the text and join 'generation' together. 6/10 overall, 8/10 for the idea

6 - This one is great too, but I'd take the TA out of the bullseye center, and lose the guns in the background. Logos should never really have pixel images or fading elements (in my opinion). Maybe some color contrasting in the text, with the TARGET in the other color and the word underneath in black. The bullseye could stay black and the center point be the other color, to make the overall composition a bit more consistent. 8/10

7 - I don't really understand this one..I don't get why the T has squares on top, and the arc you've added to the V and N is offset, you can see the narrow edge on top of the V and the part that connects to the N has an angle on it which calls attention to it. You should use the convert point tool and smooth that part out, and the point above the V could move over a pixel or two so it aligns with the same angle as the V. 5 / 10 - colors are nice.

8 - This one is one of the best I think, but I would horizontally invert the yoga pose (so that the knee points the left, over the lowercase H) so that you can make the Y in yoga capitalized, and consistent since it's two words. The leaf and pose are great for this though. 9/10

There are 9 links in total, and the 8th and 9th link are the same thing. I hope this was constructive and helpful :)

Cogitationalist, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Looks 6/10 Originality -5/10 (to many stolen elements) Creativity (3/10)

Overall 1/10

ApocalypseXL, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  12. rajvrmxx

rajvrmxx Banned

Best Answers:
    @Apocalypse..

I have checked out your many threads & replies. In each thread you have not followed DP Rules.
    In Threads, you have posted threads, as you seeming to be wide n bad ass reporter.
    In Many Replies, you are very rude. No Body is saying to you anything, but even you are replies them non-sense. You it seems like, you are frustrated form whatever you do. :)
    After having posting of 4393, you have 12 Itrader. And many of your threads are not relevant.

I have solution for you:
    Do Yoga in early each Morning, it will refresh you and will give you some peace.
    Take Advice from Experts of Mental Health

And then after 30 Days, come back to this thread again, read my thread again, check my designs again. And you will get come cool feeling, and then reply again. :)

rajvrmxx, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you expect that someone named Apocalypse that sports death as his avatar to be nice and fluffy ? Dude I'm down to Earth and critical whether you like it or not . You want me to give you a 10/10 ? Keep dreaming . You're ages behind the logo design masters and producing crap with stolen elements will never lead you to anything good .

If you want my respect start being original and creative , match the art of those like Doyald Young , Douglas Kirkland , Emily Putman or Ron Crabb and then come back for a 10 . In the mean time you suck and that's the reality .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  14. rajvrmxx

rajvrmxx Banned

Best Answers:
    lol.. u r more then what i think of. ha ha ha..... keep doing comments here!!!!!!!

rajvrmxx, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  15. jmlife

jmlife Peon

Best Answers:
    cool, i shall rate your work 9/10

jmlife, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  16. rajvrmxx

rajvrmxx Banned

Best Answers:
    @apo... u sud listen these songs...

http://youtu.be/HzNsEBPB-Z8

Keep listening... and leave work at ur PC for a no. of days....

You will get back to your self. :)

GudLuck

rajvrmxx, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  17. vishnubabu

vishnubabu Member

Best Answers:
    I would say 7/10. Designs are simple add more graphics and animations. That will make it more lively.
    Regards

vishnubabu, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  18. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    I give 5 / 10
    Just needs to be fresh and clean.

bharatmax, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  19. rajvrmxx

rajvrmxx Banned

Best Answers:
    @ Bharat @apo @jmlife,

Thanks for sharing views and time..... :)

Raj Verma

rajvrmxx, Sep 5, 2011 IP
    Cogitationalist likes this.
  20. Cogitationalist

Cogitationalist Peon

Best Answers:
    @Apoc - I've also noticed you being somewhat nasty around the forum. It's really juvenile to justify it by the fact that your name is apc and you have a reaper avatar. You may think you are, but you're not 'down to earth and critical' - you're rude and unnecessarily hostile towards others. People aren't here to win your respect, it need not be won. This is a forum, not your playground, so why not just give up making useless rude posts?

Cogitationalist, Sep 5, 2011 IP