1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Rare 12 Year Old Aged Domain - Premium Two Word .com Domain for Dandruff Relief

Discussion in 'Domains' started by benbien, Jan 4, 2016.

About the Domain:
    • Age: 12 years, 10 months (see attachment source from webconfs.com domain age checker tool)
    • Premium, exact two word .com domain for "Dandruff Relief"
    About the Niche:

Monthly search volume for "dandruff" related keywords is very high and growing.

Opportunities:
    • You can use this domain to build an Adsense site that will rank for dandruff treatment and relief remedies.
    • You can also use this domain to build a website that makes money off of Amazon affiliate sales for dandruff shampoos and other treatments for dandruff relief.
    What You Get:
    • Total ownership over the DandruffRelief.com domain name.
    Transfer Process:
    1. You must have a Namecheap account to accept the transfer of this domain to your ownership.
    2. If you do not have a Namecheap account, you can create one for free to accept the transfer.
    3. Once payment is received, message me with your Namecheap username and I will push the domain ownership over to your account.
    Auction Terms & Payment Policy:
    • Payment accepted in PayPal only.
    • Domain will be transferred after I receive payment.
    • Sale is final.
    • If you have a question or need clarification, leave a comment or message me directly.
    Thanks again for taking time out of your day to check out my listing. This domain is also listed for sale on Flipa.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers and Happy New Year,

Ben (U.S. based seller with 100% feedback on Flippa)

benbien, Jan 4, 2016 IP