1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RapidBurner.com - (RapidLibrary.com clone)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ravenplus, Sep 27, 2008.

This is a repost due to 2 potential buyers backing out a month ago.

General Site Info:

Selling a 2 month old RapidShare Search Engine.

http://rapidburner.com

RapidBurner is a RapidLibrary.com clone which RapidBurner is based upon.

Most rapidshare search engines earn their revenue off of google adsense(PPC). RapidBurner(much like RapidLibrary) earns its revenue through Zango. The way RapidBurner searches the web for rapidshare.com links and displays them is much different then most rapidshare search engines out there. Search results on RapidBurner are displayed in a LIST type of style rather than the typical google search result structure seen in other rapidshare search engines.

Revenue is earned through ZANGO by getting the visitor to install the Zango Toolbar. How does this work you say? In further detail, when a visitor clicks on a search result, the rapidshare url link & numbers is hidden. When this link is clicked on, a new page loads with the Zango Gateway. If the online visitor installed the Zango Toolbar another page will load, allowing the visitor access to the "FULL" rapidshare url link so they can download their file. Zango pays $0.75 per install of the toolbar. This is the same process and setup as rapidlibrary.com which rapidburner.com was based off of.

Costs:

RapidBurner was built & modified off of a rapidshare search engine script that I paid $50.00 for. I then spent $300.00 to have the script heavily modified by a php programmer so it would function like rapidlibrary. Design, XHTML/CSS slicing, & integration cost another $200.00.

Traffic

There is very little traffic to speak of. Some promotion & SEO has been done but not much. Around 20-50 hits a day from various links I've posted on websites. In June I paid $25 for a monthly link on a rapidshare engine related blog. But I did not renew this ad.

Revenue:

Not much revenue has been earned. Around $20.00 total through Zango. With time and effort spent on promotion and SEO this could be a huge earner. For example, Rapidlibrary is under 2K Alexa and has been rumored to do over $1,000 a day in Zango earnings.

Reason For Selling

I hate to sell this site as I originally aimed at RapidBurner being a big project for me. However I have to put my time & efforts where I'm making my current revenue. Its summer now and I have absolutely no time to promote rapidburner. Rather than to have it sit around, I thought someone else would definitely be interested in RapidBurner. Rapidshare search engines are extremely popular but I've seen absolutely 0 of them function like rapidlibrary. So this makes RapidBurner a real gem.

Bidding/Payment

BIN $400

Start biding at $50 with $25 increments

I can accept paypal, epassporte, moneybookers

ravenplus, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  2. X-MEN

X-MEN Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll start at $50

X-MEN, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  3. ravenplus

ravenplus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your bid X-men

4. ravenplus

ravenplus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a private bid via PM of $100 so thats the current bid.