1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RankPay.com any reviews, experiences or thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by coopersPick, Dec 7, 2009.

Stumbled upon this site RankPay and I wanted to know if anybody had any experience with them before I call and pick their brain to see if its legitimate and worthwhile. Also they may not be able to help me quite yet as my site isnt over a year old and doesnt quite have a PR 3 yet....

coopersPick, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  2. moonlight

moonlight Active Member

Best Answers:
    The reviews on RankPay’s service are mostly positive but there are some negative points. There are some marketers who have seen great results while others have complained about the link sources. Some people are saying that their links are coming from bad neighborhoods or from their own network of sites. That can mean that if the search engine detects it, you may be penalized. You will have to talk to RankPay and figure this out before you decide to work with them. On the other hand, their prices are very competitive for high traffic keywords and cheaper than many other companies in the market.

you can get complete review here:
    http://www.imreportcard.com/services/rankpay

moonlight, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  3. ramin24

ramin24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear friend I have seen this kind of site before but this one is kind of different...
    I have searched it right after your suggestion and see that there is no scam report about this system...
    i am not cocksure about this system but i could just give you this review from this link:
    http://www.imreportcard.com/services/rankpay
    RankPay Review

Service Description

RankPay is a company that offers SEO services to online marketers. RankPay stands out from their competitors by their unique selling proposition. They will only charge you only if you get your site ranked. Most SEO companies don’t guarantee you anything because the search engines are very competitive and things are always changing.

Detailed Overview

There are many companies that promise results when it comes to SEO. Most of these companies have you investing a retainer fee and charge you thousands as the service is ongoing. RankPay does things very differently. You start out by entering your site and the keywords you want to rank for. Their unique system will calculate a fee across the first 3 pages.

You’ll get back the monthly searches across Google, Yahoo, and Bing. You’ll also see the SEO opportunity and the prices for rank 30-21, 20-11, 10-7, 6-4, and the top 3. The prices are more expensive (per month) the higher rank they achieve for you. If your site falls under the top 30 search, you don’t have to pay for their services.

After you enter your desired keywords, you’ll also get a big list of related keywords in the bottom. You can add these keywords to your account and check out the prices. If you like what you see, you can move forward and create an account. Simply enter your credit card on file and they will start working on your site.

What’s really great about RankPay is that you start to pay as you rank. As you know, it can take weeks or months to rank for certain keywords. With most companies, you’ll have to start paying them despite the fact that you haven’t even started ranking yet. RankPay will start charging you as soon as you start ranking in the top 30 or higher.

RankPay uses many different link building strategies such as directory submissions, article distribution, links put in networks, links placed on blogs, as well as web 2.0 methods. They also have pretty solid customer support and you can contact them via email, chat, or by phone.

You can also choose to contract RankPay to create content and perform onpage optimization for your sites. I personally think it would be better and cheaper to do this on your own but those that want to go completely hands free will appreciate this service.

The biggest drawback to this service is that the monthly costs of using their service can really add up. While some SEO firms do charge you upfront, they may be able to get you ranked for many keywords for a reduced bulk price. RankPay on the other hand can be cheaper for individual more competitive keywords but more expensive if you have many keywords you want to rank for.

The reviews on RankPay’s service are mostly positive but there are some negative points. There are some marketers who have seen great results while others have complained about the link sources. Some people are saying that their links are coming from bad neighborhoods or from their own network of sites. That can mean that if the search engine detects it, you may be penalized. You will have to talk to RankPay and figure this out before you decide to work with them. On the other hand, their prices are very competitive for high traffic keywords and cheaper than many other companies in the market.

Domain "Whois"

The Whois information for a website lists the owner and their contact information. The Whois information for "RankPay" is public which is generally a good thing. This indicates the owner of this site has nothing to hide.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
    ramin24, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  4. gunawankb

gunawankb Peon

Best Answers:
    So what i should do if want use rankpay.com service for my site ????

Are our site rank just temporary rise ???

gunawankb, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  5. MattyWebber

MattyWebber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used that website it's legit.

MattyWebber, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  6. simulx

simulx Peon

Best Answers:
    they can get you ranked for keywords that google isn't looking at, but they can also completely ruin your ranking. google took one look at what they are doing (whcih, but they way, they don't tell you much about aside from the fact that it's "risk free"), and delisted my site COMPLETELY.

simulx, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  7. sdc_999

sdc_999 Peon

Best Answers:
    RankPay is a scam. I have used their service and they do not deliver results. After using them for 5 months, they hardly bothered to do anything. They only focused on moving one keyword that was already ranking well so they could instantly charge hundreds of dollars for one place movement. The other pages went nowhere. I researched the links they obtain, they were all free spam like sites. Not one link they gave us had a Google page rank above ZERO. Some of them were just pure jibberish of random words. After complaining they blamed our webpages for not being high enough quality. All of our pages were optimized for the keyword, we need high quality links (which is where they were suppose to come in). Strange, they approved the pages and keywords and took the money for five months without any issue. I honestly can't recommend this company to anyone.

sdc_999, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  8. jryan

jryan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

I wanted to relay my experience with this unscrupulous outfit.

Over 6 months ago I contracted with Rankpay to provide SEO services for my related site for 5 keywords that were moderately competitive. I was initially excited to have some experienced optimizers working for me and expected to see results within the 2-3 month mark.

After reviewing the rankings yesterday, I am still almost nowhere to be seen in the top 100 of the serps. I had also assume that they would linkbuild for me as part of a strategy to raise my rankings. After checking my backlinks in Google and Yahoo it would appear that they do nothing of the sort.

What rankpay really does is just spam your link around social networks like twitter and various spam blogs. At no stage has any genuine independant links appeared in the serps that they had placed for me. I would expect that they are simply employing either automated systems or indian freelancers to just spam links for you.

The other thing they do is, suspiciously, your "rankings" spike on the day of their audit so that they can charge your credit card. But when you go looking for these rankings in Google they are nowhere to be seen. If you ask them about it, they tell you that their servers poll the search engines on the day and that your rankings must have "spiked" for that day etc.

I queried them on when I could expect to see some rankings and was basically told the same as the above poster...that I shouldnt rely on their rankings and that I should be out publishing articles and links etc my self as well. Hang on a minute....isnt that their job??

So, after months of waiting and a few hundred dollars in rankpay charges....I have ZERO traffic to show for it. Overall...I suspect that just sign up a heap of sites in the hope that the site owners will do the work to get it up int eh serps so that rankpay can charge them for it.

What a great scam!!!

jryan, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  9. Cabrelle

Cabrelle Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been a proud rankpay.com customer for 3 months. Why are you guys calling them a scam? If you don't rank, you don't pay them. It's that simple. So I don't understand how you call them a scam.

Cabrelle, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  10. aiza.bb

aiza.bb Peon

Best Answers:
    for this site, RankPay, i am very confused using it. I used the site for at least 2months but still i never receive anyting even I am doing good that is why I stop using it.

aiza.bb, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  11. coopersPick

coopersPick Active Member

Best Answers:
    with my SEO expertise and skills I can get a site ranking better than Rank Pay does and for a much better price. Hmmm... perhaps I should start an seo company. SEO Time perhaps?

coopersPick, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  12. vidzsharenet

vidzsharenet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've had bad experience with RankPay.com my site had very good top ranking for lots of keywords under top 20's for most of the keywords. I tried RankPay for one of my best keyword and they approved it immediately. It has been 5 months now and I see my site pages are getting de-indexed by Google and the SERP is getting worse day by day. My site used to get 20k uvs per day and its not even getting 2k per day now. I think they build links from bad sites which doesn't even have a PR. Only try RankPay if you have very low competitive keywords.

vidzsharenet, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  13. nivashd

nivashd Peon

Best Answers:
    @admin can you please say me what is the actual face of rank pay as for as your opinion it is good or going in a wrong ethics.Your post will make my WAY...

nivashd, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  14. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always a good idea to get some reviews from folks who have been paid repeatedly by a network, if your site does not meet the requirements, don't waste your time as they may use this as an excuse not to pay out

golfpro1, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  15. waterboss

waterboss Peon

Best Answers:
    I just cancelled my agreement with rankpay. I gave them the full 6 months that they asked for, and they produced no results. They cancelled my account with no problems and no charges. As far as I can tell they didn't do anything to hurt my site - I'm still listed with Google and have good ranking on other terms, so I don't think its fair for people to call them scammers - I would say that they are either lazy or incompetent. Dissapointed.

waterboss, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  16. will dc

will dc Peon

Best Answers:
    great thread!! saved me hundreds of dollars :) I risking to sign up with them.

Any other company or thread that I should be looking at for similar services? Thanks

will dc, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  17. teknolojionline

teknolojionline Peon

Best Answers:
    Shortcuts are always risky for your websites and blogs. Building organic links and SEO work are much better ways, yes it takes time but works. Beside you should not forget that content is the king of SEO and check what Google's Penguin update is.

teknolojionline, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  18. mikimike1

mikimike1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Always prefer to pay after you rank. Having some good contents always help to improve SEO. Other than rankpay the claimbrand.com can be a very good option to improve SEO.

mikimike1, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  19. seopenkey

seopenkey Peon

Best Answers:
    Folks,

I was a one of client of Rankpay. They did a fair amount of work for my blog, but unfortunately I did not get the desired results. I was signed up with their pay for performance modal. Then, I did Google for more SEO companies and I hired one of SEO company, i.e. Resultfirst. Still I am associated with them and they did a superb job for me in very short spawn of time. Thanks to Resultfirst!!

seopenkey, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  20. shahaab

shahaab Active Member

Best Answers:
    RankPay is a thief. I signed up for their services back in 2008 and never actually used the services. They didn't send me any invoice or reports of my website ranking at all but they didn't fail to charge my credit card for $140! And when I asked why and requested a refund these professionals started threatening and swearing at me! So, think twice before you want to go into business with such people.

shahaab, Jun 21, 2013 IP