1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking Up? How Many keywords?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Pointfrenzy, Jun 25, 2012.

Hi I am currently ranked in the first page for 3-5 keywords, they all get like 100-5,000 searches a month I get about 60 clicks. I want to expand my seo. My idea is to target around 60 very small keywords and rank on the first page is this a good idea? Is it better to choose a 1-5 big keywords?

Pointfrenzy, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  2. leonabonita

leonabonita Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Ya its good idea to target your long tail keywords along with main keywords. Targeting long tail keywords alone will not be a good idea. Just it ll bring more traffic to your websites. Filter those 60 keywords and try few of them along with main keywords.

leonabonita, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  3. cwebbatya

cwebbatya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you want all of what you just described. When shooting for that lower level keywords also build up to yoru main keywords from links in the content. If you let google know your only bulding for main keywords they wont like it

cwebbatya, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  4. Cybercon

Cybercon Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you target long tail keywords with sub-pages. On the sub-page include the keyword in the title and H1, H2 etc. tags

I target the most competitive keyword or two with the homepage

Cybercon, Jun 25, 2012 IP