1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking my favorite CPM affiliates

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Creep, Jan 1, 2008.

1. retsek

retsek Peon

Best Answers:
    Why bump old thread ?

He clearly said it was December earnings.
    And any good CPM network worth using will look for serious publishers. They will not accept a blogger.com website.

retsek, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  2. atipatel

atipatel Guest

Best Answers:
    That's fine. I overlooked that regarding the December earnings.
    But, your question on 'why bump old thread?' i find rather strange. I am sure there are many people who are not on digitalpoint forum all day, everyday (i assume you are). Hence maybe you didn't realise but they may have come across this thread from google search engine. Since it was already indexed, it is very likely that the person who started this thread or any knowledgeable would be able to answer questions/queries.
    But starting a new thread altogether i found that from experience you don't get many comments for some reason.
    Also, since the query i had directly relates to the thread, i don't see what the problem is. If bumping old threads was an issue, why isn't it locked then, i wonder!

Last edited: May 5, 2010
    atipatel, May 5, 2010 IP