1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking factor in Google and Bing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Prabhat Kumar, Apr 13, 2012.

Hey Guys

Hope u all r doing well!!!

My keywords are ranking in google(top 30) but didn't get rank in Bing(top 50).Can any one help me to understand why my keywords not getting rank in bing?
    And what i can do for bing ranking.

Thanks in advance
    Prabhata

Prabhat Kumar, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  2. NewtronBomb

NewtronBomb Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly I wouldn't stress about this too much particularly with a new site. If your ranking in google for new site or content then bing will catch up eventually. Ive seen a new site get listed and ranked in 24hrs with very minimal effort and on a recent site Ive developed took more than 4 weeks to come into the top 500 despite good on page and a regular back linking campaign.

The best advice is to continue doing what your doing to promote your keywords google clearly likes what your doing so far and bing will catch up eventually. Realistically your aiming for page 1 search results so until you get there keep working on your back linking campaign.

NewtronBomb, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  3. atomitservices

atomitservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Optimizing website is same for all search engine. Try to follow some ranking algorithm of Bing.

atomitservices, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  4. NewtronBomb

NewtronBomb Member

Best Answers:
    It might be fair to say that if google likes what your doing then bing will catch up, give it time the search results will dance around while your promoting your site. It just means that the search engines are tying to find the best position based on what they currently see

NewtronBomb, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  5. blogideas

blogideas Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the other guys. Additionally, I would say that I get 100 times the amount of traffic from Google than Yahoo, Bing, etc and I believe it is most important for you to be concerned with what's happening with your Google SERP.

blogideas, Apr 15, 2012 IP