1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking Down in Google

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by saurabh1985, Apr 16, 2012.

Anyone tell me if hosting server not working ranking down in Google. Please describe me.

saurabh1985, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  2. knysna

knysna Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi saurabh1985. You seem to have a couple of issues. Firstly your home link is incorrect /index.html is NOT your index page. Your URL is your index page. Or simply use the backslash / . Secondly your home link at the bottom of the page refreshes the page. Don't do that, rather use the link or kill it (its like that on all pages) at this moment in time the only access to your INDEX page is threw your xml sitemap, which should NOT be linked to from your site. That sitemap serves no purpose in the index. The site map is indexed, you should rather put it in your robots.txt file. You gain nothing by having the xml sitemap on your pages or in the index. Your other sitemap link responds 404 not found!! Both links are on your PPC page. Your service link also refreshes all pages and goes nowhere!! Your robots.txt can be changed, you are using User-agent: * Allow: / Acceptable commands are "User-agent" and "Disallow".A robots.txt file doesn't say what files/directories you can allow but just what you can disallow. When I checked your header response it took 4 times to load, time out issues. I suggest you check up server side for any issues and I suggest you use "fetch as Googlebot" to see if your page fetch's. That's my 2 seconds worth, I had a brief look at your site. Regards, knysna

knysna, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  3. knysna

knysna Peon

Best Answers:
    And linking to a 301 re-direct page serves no purpose (/index.html) change it, you're sending the bot in circles.

knysna, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  4. saurabh1985

saurabh1985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    saurabh1985, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  5. knysna

knysna Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi saurabh1985. There's nothing wrong with Google. Your index page was last cached on the 12th. You have 38 pages indexed, out of those 38 pages 11 of them are (your resource pages) identical, only difference is your title and H1 tag!! The bots got nothing to crawl, except a duplicate template. I only came across 1 with downloads!! Why have you inserted them in your site map? You need to edit those pages or you need to block them. Even your xml sitemap is indexed. You've even allowed the bot to crawl your mail!! mail.removepdfsecurity.net/ and of top of it all your robots.txt is indexed. I suggest you start blocking pages. I never looked any further.

knysna, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  6. AlexandrBlinov

AlexandrBlinov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Knysna! Thank you very much for such detailed explanation of the problem about ranking down in Google. I think that it can happen to everyone of us. So, your post will be very helpful for users of the site. Thank you one more time!

AlexandrBlinov, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  7. saurabh1985

saurabh1985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    saurabh1985, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  8. 00137.org

00137.org Peon

Best Answers:
    ranking down when hosting not working.

00137.org, May 9, 2012 IP