1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking an article for hundreds of keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by mlo, Feb 14, 2022.

Hi, if I look at a page and see that it's ranking for several hundred keywords (mostly in the top 10 that is), if I just target the same main keyword, will my page also rank for the same several hundred keywords, or is there more to it than that?

mlo, Feb 14, 2022 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, there's more to it. You would need to add LSI and semantic keywords within the article. It's not difficult though.

kjh-08, Nov 10, 2022 IP
  3. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it also depends upon a few other factors too, like how is your website/blog performance, speed, and optimization ratio. Also, keeping it original, unique, and readable will make it attractive to readers. Using synonyms and keywords is good & can increase the ranking chances.
    So, you can try it, until you try you won't know about anything, as Marketing is all about innovation, you have to test different things. Good luck.

Afrasiab, Jan 13, 2023 IP