1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranked With Bing, Yahoo, But Not Google???

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by falarious, May 2, 2017.

2-3 Months ago I was ranked on page 1 with Google for a particular keyword. Then, just like that, I am no where to be found. I am assuming one of Google's updates hit my site. However, I am still ranking for Bing and Yahoo.

What can I do to rank with Google again?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

falarious, May 2, 2017 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep adding fresh content to your blog/site. Create relevant backlinks, and provide something of value to your visitor. And be happy that you are ranking so well on Bing and Yahoo. :)

danasurvey, May 3, 2017 IP
  3. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What @danasurvey said, plus make sure you don't have tons of outbound links that are do-follow and lead to spammy sites. Also, are you keyword stuffing, autoposting, using hidden text or links on your page or images, etc.?

If your blog is still really young, is it possible that you've been sandboxed? There is an online Google sandbox checker. I know Search Engine Genie has one, probably there are others, too. Just do a search.

Annea, May 3, 2017 IP
  4. seojesica

seojesica Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now a days every webmaster facing these type of problem, why SERP is not moving in google.

seojesica, May 4, 2017 IP
  5. garrix

garrix Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the information!!

garrix, May 4, 2017 IP