1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rank issue need help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Abahi, Jan 1, 2019.

?

How rank my website

1. First

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Second

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hello webmasters experts?

How are you doing and happy New year to you as well, recently moved to the area and would like to know what SEO ful us too.

SEO makes me feel better but the RANKING is other big issue related, I have been Blogging on my website and all the content are unique written by myself, whenever I published my content I see people copying and pasting my content on their website and get Ranking more than mind, which is not good, second Google is not sleeping about this issue, and I currently didn't have money to buy backlink in other get fake Ranking on Google.

I am currently contacting Google terms to put me into consideration, I am trying my best to rank my unique content and Google keep putting me at the last page.

Please Google put me into consideration and tell me what happened and why is my website not Ranking well.

Awaiting for your positive feedback
    Regards
    Mark Abahi

Abahi, Jan 1, 2019 IP
  2. freespace

freespace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a ban on the site? Are all you pages indexed? Start by ranking for low competition words first and them move up higher.

freespace, Jan 29, 2019 IP
  3. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If this is true, you should contact these people. Once you write and post it, it is copyrighted and they are ripping you off. Are they linking back to your site?

It takes time to rank depending on your niche and how competitive the keywords you are trying for. Backlinks is one of the core elements of SEO and nothing fake about it. Do some research into ways to build backlinks for free. It takes more time but you know where the links are and you can work on connecting to other sites in the same niche.

If you are in for the long haul, it is worth the time and effort.

allout, Jan 29, 2019 IP
  4. Usama Azam

Usama Azam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To stop the copying of your content install a plugin called...
    WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click
    This will definitely help you.

Usama Azam, Jan 31, 2019 IP
  5. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are sure that the content you are publishing is unique and not copied from somewhere, then you can file DMCA report on Google against them who is copying your content.

or you can disable right click on your blog posts.

Shivani Shrivastav, Feb 7, 2019 IP
  6. Ilija Sekulov

Ilija Sekulov Peon

Best Answers:
    Google will never do a thing about that. The owners need to protect their content. The best and fastest way is with plugin.

Ilija Sekulov, Feb 8, 2019 IP
  7. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you to disable right click on your blog and try to make your post copyright protected.

wanessmark, Feb 8, 2019 IP