1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Radvision World Reviews

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by AlisaRozzy, Jul 17, 2017.

Hello guys,

This thread is regarding one of my client "Radvision World Consultancy" reviews on various sources like Facebook business page, Google local business page, Just Dial and many more. We noticed that some of fake people who are not our customers are posting negative reviews on our business profiles which i have mentioned above. Could someone advice me how can avoid these negative reviews. Any help would be highly admirable!

Thanks,
    Alisa

AlisaRozzy, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    From your description it seems that competitors to your client's business want to harm his reputation by leaving negative reviews. Regarding Facebook, you could report the false review. In this case the decision is with Facebook if they want to remove the review or not. You might think that it's an obvious case, but they might not. The situation could also be opposite. If the fake people are persistent you could disable or turn off the reviews function until the situation calms down.

On Google it's possible to flag a review. Google will assess the review and make a decision. They might remove the review. They might not. It's up to them. Your client can act professionally and give his side of the story. This gives credibility in case people read the reviews. If the reviews are fake, it's easy for your client to rebuke the criticism. Also, he can ask existing customers to leave reviews. This will bury the fake reviews.

MrKing01, Jul 17, 2017 IP