1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

QuickUN Forums. Forums for a Non-Profit Organization

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bruno4444, Jul 29, 2006.

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm going to admit that I've created a thread regarding this a while back, but the fact that it was a while back was a little too important to pass up. Besides, it's always good to hear from the Digital Point guys.

Anyways, QuickUN is a (in politically correct terms) Not-for-profit organization which is oh about 75% setup currently. The Web site and accompanying forums have been my central focus the past few months and so far it's all coming together very nicely. In fact I plan on showing you guys the web site when it is finished. The Forums however are already complete, though I'd like to know what you think. The QuickUN Forums have changed over the past few months they have been up and I think I've got it pretty well tuned to what it should be like. The more opinions the better though and I need to know what you guys think.

Please do me a favor and visit the Forums at http://s15.invisionfree.com/UnitedNations_Forums and yes the link will change in due time. The forums haven't been advertised or whatnot very extensively mostly because for now they act as a way of presenting information about what is to come and to just build a community. However, I fully expect that to change once the web site is up and the forums will work very nicely I think.

I've tested the forums in IE 6, IE 7, and Firefox and so far all the coding works alright except for some alignment issues with Firefox so there's no need to tell me about that.

Feel free to register, and you can get an idea what the organization is about, and hey, you could even stick around if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to have you around.

I look forward to your comments and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Bruno4444, Jul 29, 2006 IP