1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick way to make money with Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ParthS, Feb 11, 2010.

1. HappyBoy

HappyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing your journey. Keep it up!

HappyBoy, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  2. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    I’m still a bit confused as to whether or not I should continue promoting TacFit Commando heavily.

Last night I set a goal of getting 2 sales this week. However, I woke up this morning and found 1 sale of one their old workouts.

Then, later on there was another sale for the new Bodyweight Muscle building program I started promoting.

The new program seems like it’s going to work, as lots of people have been landing on my site searching for a muscle building program one can perform just with their bodyweight.

Here’s what the new sales look like:
    [​IMG]

It’s only 8:29 AM, so I might get one more sale and break $100. But either way this brings my average daily sales to $97.03.

But, here’s my concern – I made that money because of the launch. Without a powerful product that is getting me steady sales, there is no way I can break $1600 for next month.

I don’t know of any product launches in the home fitness niche for March. Although, I found out about TacFit towards the end of the month of Jan, so you never know what might come up.

But either way, I still believe that diversifying over a few high end products will really help me achieve my goals and make even more money the following month.

We’ll see how well the new muscle building program does.

ParthS, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  3. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    ParthS, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  4. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    So, post launch I’m actually doing pretty good. Here’s the sales for the past three days:
    [​IMG]So I been making one sale per day. But these sales are of high-end products, so it ads up. With one refund this week, I’ve done around 188.

Overall, I’m on my way to breaking past $2,000 for this month. There’s 7 days left, so lets see what happens. Yesterday I didn’t do any work becuase I was at my fathers store.

But when I called my sister to check my sales, I was pretty excited to see a sale from the TacFit program. But with a $66 commission, I wondered if they dropped the price down.

Well, what actually happened was that they sent out an email offering the discount one last time to their list. That make sense. Why would they drop the price permanently?

Even though they should.

I’m going to try to ask them if I could use the link for the lower product as a discount I offer only to people that purchase from my site. Other affiliates may be doing this.

There doesn’t seem to be that many affiliate promoting this product, but I should definetely ask Adam if I could do that. Of course, I would have to link directly to the order page.

In other news, I’ve emailed 4 vendors. 3 of which just came out with a brand new product. All four of them have sent me review copies of the products.

It seems as though it’s very easy to grab review copies, especially if you have a website like mine. I might just keep my work very minimum and not write as many articles as I am.

I think I screwed myself over by asking for 4 vendors at once. But we’ll see if the volume approach works. Eventually, it would be great if I didn’t write any articles at all (maybe 1-2 per week) and just focused on 1) reviewing new products and 2) interviewing new vendors.

Lets see how this approach works out.

I also recieved 15 articles from my article writer from Elance. It was about 2 weeks late, but I don’t care. I’m only paying him $1.50 for each article. Realize that in India, $1.50 is 75 rupees, which is a lot of dough.

When I went to India, we had a big lunch for 3-4 people. Total cost was around $4 or $200 rupees. I also remember my cousin working hard for 2000 rupees a month, or around $40.

These guys are getting paid $75 for 50 articles, or around 3750 rupees. Now, I’m not their only client. If they can provide, cheap, fast, and high quality service, then they probably have a few dozen clients.

So, for third-world countries, being a virtual assistant is pretty lucrative business. For me, it saves me a lot of time.

Anyways, lets see how the rest of the week turns out.

ParthS, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  5. baker aburashed

baker aburashed Peon

Best Answers:
    nice job , and you can make more with click bank

baker aburashed, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  6. BigJ26

BigJ26 Guest

Best Answers:
    It's great to see you making pretty good money. Hope the success keeps going for you!:D

BigJ26, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  7. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks Big!

ParthS, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  8. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog post from my site, http://livingchill.com/

“Dreams come a size too big so that we can grow into them.” Josie Bisset
    [​IMG]

When I was little, I used to wear oversized clothing because I thought that I’d look thinner.

The problem was that I’d get fatter and would need even bigger clothing. For weight loss, buying oversized clothing is not the solution.

But for life, dreaming oversized dreams is the perfect solution. A big dream motivates you to rise to the occassion.

This past month I’ve worked just as hard as any other month – maybe slightly harder. But the thing is that I’ve enjoyed every moment of it.

I’ve realized something about my business, and it’s helped me completely reconfigure my strategy.

It seems to be working quite well. After that big launch, I broke $300. I’ve never done $300 before.

I’m quite sure I can hit the $2000 mark for this month. Will I be able to do that next month?

Not sure, but I will try.

To help others get up to the $2000 mark, I’ve started working on an eBook titled “The 2 Grand Per Month Clickbank Formula.”

Just finished writing the first chapter – “How to Get Free Review Copies of Products.” I’m going to be talking about a lot of things I have not seen in other eBooks.

Here are all the topics I will cover:

1 – How to Get Free Review Copies of Products – And NO, I’m not talking about an illegal method.

2 – How to Make Money off of Product Launches

3 – How to Make Money off of Email Marketing

4 – How to Write a Better Landing Page

5 – How to Make Money off of Vendor Interviews

6 – One Single SEO trick to Propel your Blog Traffic

7 – Why I’m not a fan of Social Media and RSS Feeds

8 – How to Use Bonuses to Get Repeat Business

9 – How to Outsource your Article Marketing

If there are any other topics you’d like to cover, let me know.

P.S – I will not be covering PPC. I want to focus mostly on blogging, article marketing, and email marketing

P.S.S – There’s something I need to say to newbie affiliates – dream big, and keep working. But don’t just work harder, work smarter. Do your research, and test test test!

ParthS, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  9. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    From my blog, livingchill.com:

Disappointment is the gap that exists between expectation and reality.

[​IMG]

So yesterday I had one small sale. But the interesting thing is that the sale occurred AFTER I went to sleep.

Usually I see sales after I’ve played playstation with my sister, or after I wake up in the morning or from and afternoon nap.

This is because affiliate marketing is a method of PASSIVE income. Most people screw themselves up thinking that if they work X hours, they’ll earn X amount of money.

That couldn’t be far from the truth. There is no guarantee of money with Clickbank. However, the potential for money is incredible.

If you work harder and smarter and long enough, you will be able to see 1-3 sales per week.

Some days you’re earn $100, and other days you’ll earn $0. But what matters is how much you earn at the end of the month.

And what also matters is your overall improvement from month to month.

ParthS, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  10. Broccoli

Broccoli Peon

Best Answers:
    good advice i think, wanna join for it :)
    but still newbie on this

Broccoli, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  11. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Get started and keep working

ParthS, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  12. FreeWebsites

FreeWebsites Peon

Best Answers:
    There is plenty of good advice here but the fact is it takes time to establish yourself and your blog before you can get numbers like these from affiliate ads.

FreeWebsites, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  13. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    That's exactly what I've been telling everyone!

ParthS, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  14. speakaction

speakaction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good advice...I will try...thx..

speakaction, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  15. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem. Let me know if you need any help

ParthS, Mar 14, 2010 IP