1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick way to make money with Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ParthS, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, a vendor will still have to put up all there product information on Clickbank before they launch a product.

So, those new products are very close to being launched. Now, not every vendor will go through a full, all-out launch.

But these are the amatuer vendors. When you find new products on CB, just email the vendors to get information about launch dates and what they're doing.

You want to look out for a nice 3-phase plan -

Phase 1 - Period where all they do is collect emails of prospective customers - Lasts about 10-30 days
    Phase 2 - Period where they promote the hell out of their products to their prospective customers - about 5-10 days
    Phase 3 - Period where they sell the product for a particular discount - This include launch day and normally doesn't last for more than 3 days.

Hope this helps.

ParthS, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  2. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool. Thanks for the info.

J1218, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  3. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    Hey ParthaS nice work you've done there :). However, I would like to ask you a question about a landing page. I made around 500$ from clickbank in my first 2 months only with video marketing and with no landing page or even host for a website, I just bought a domain and redirect it to the vendors page and add my domain in the video description. But now I want to start working with SEO, I bought a web host and installed wordpress on it. Now I need to make landing page in order to start promoting my blog with SEO. I know how SEO's working but I got problem in making a good landing page. I have no idea how to do it, so I thought you might help me or even send me some good converting wordpress landing pages as an example.

Thanks a lot
    Menits

Mentis, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  4. ifuel

ifuel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ifuel, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  5. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, don't do any forex products. Don't know anything about the market.

I don't know how to make a good landing page either. I just right product reviews. Here's an example: http://shahtraining.com/kettlebell-revolution/

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    ParthS, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  6. Playaner

Playaner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello ,
    i also started in january with promote clickbank products and with a very low gravity product and has 4 sales.
    This month i have until now no sale , but i know this is what i will do and im on the right way.

good eveneing
    playaner

Hello Paths,
    my websites look like yours, with 2 differents
    1. I add only 1 product
    2. I send them if they click on the book direct to the merchantpage.
    you think it will be better to make a review page first and send them from the review page to the
    merchantpage?

thanks
    playaner

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    Playaner, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  7. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Try both ways. Use tracking codes to see where the sales came from.

ParthS, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  8. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Thought I’d post up the final results from the product launch before the weekend hits. I won’t be able to do any work for the weekend, so it’ll be ultimate test of “automated income.”

Here are the results:

[​IMG]

Tonight is when the 51% discount ends for the product. Then the price will go up to $197. I promoted this same vendor’s products a few months ago, and they did not raise the price after the promo. So, we’ll see if they actually increase the price to $197.

I guess it all depends on buzz. How many people are still interested in the product? I personally am hoping that they boost it to $197, just to see. Because I’ve never experienced such great success with a $97 product.

Before this I used to stick to products between $20 to $40. I thought, “If I don’t buy it, why should others.”

Then I realized how backwards that thinking is. People are buying for content. They’re buying something because it will give them something new.

Unfortunately, I promoted a lot of bad products before promoting good ones. And the right product, something that trully gives people something unique will not only sell well, but have staying power.

This is the reason that products in my niche such as Turbulence Training and Truth About Abs have been doing so well for so many years.

Its because they were the first of their kind. Well, the product I’m promoting, TacFit Commando, truly is revolutionary and the first of it’s kind.

I’m glad I’m part of this. It showed me whats possible on the web (and what’s possible with my body. Those exercises are tough!)

Future ideas:

* Need to start cracking on the Mike Thiga program. He finished up the interview for me. I just need to publish. Here’s the dilemma I’m facing:
    o Mike Thiga’s products is all about Muscle Building with Bodyweight. It’s unique, never before seen content. It’s also a recent release. I had not idea about the product until Mike contacted me. So, the question is – should I get aggressive with this thing? Launch date was on Jan. 27. So I’m still within the window of opportunity. I posted a review of the product a few days back, and I’m starting to see some traffic to it, but no sales yet. Or, should I wait and use it as a back up once the TacFit sales slow down?
    * For TacFit, I want to continually add new content to the landing/review page. I’ve taken the videos they were using to promote to their list and placed them on the review page. Technically, my personal review is only about 2-3 paragraphs. Everything else is presell (if that makes any sense). I REALLY want this product to sell well, not just because it’s lucrative, but it’s really something people need to know about. So, I will brainstorm over the weekend what I can do on my end to keep sales steady – (a lot of this will depend on the price increase).
    * Finally…I got a request for a private ad! But it was only for a measly $20 per month. However, it did get me thinking about another way I can make money through my site. I have 9 spots on my side bar and underneath each article where I advertise affiliate products. I can sell that ad space. I also mention affiliate products within articles and have SEO traffic going to those landing pages. So, just in case all those 9 spaces are filled up with private ads, I can still make commission off of affiliate products. However, I need to set good rates for them. $20 per month is pointless if I’m making around $100 per day (thanks to the launch!). So, there’s something else I need to think about over the weekend.

So, to recap, I gotta figure out how to get consistent sales with TacFit Commando, what to do with Mike Thiga’s product, and how to set advertising rates.

On top of that I’m going to go see the doctor tomorrow for my eyes. Damned lasik surgery. Don’t get it done!

Hope the news isn’t too bad.

ParthS, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  9. pinkcola

pinkcola Peon

Best Answers:
    very good improvement indeed..hope you earns more

pinkcola, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  10. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the encouragement!

ParthS, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  11. romil_saxena

romil_saxena Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bum marketing works very well with clickbank products if done right for earning quick cash.

romil_saxena, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  12. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but it takes a lot of work. Doesn't really give you "passive income"

ParthS, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  13. johnevans

johnevans Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the New Products link floodrod. Never knew there was a link like that, nor looked for one. Guess I have to spend more time in these forums....

johnevans, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  14. thecuso

thecuso Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the little tips, you are making quite a nice amount dude. :)

thecuso, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  15. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks man. But don't forget, last February I only did around $90 through the site. So it all takes work, patience, and knowledge.

ParthS, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  16. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright, so the TacFit launch is officially over. I made a lot of money during the launch, but the question is…will I make any money after the launch?

Lets see the stats so far:

[​IMG]The launch ended on Friday. I made one sale at a commission of $135. My thought was that this product would have enough momentum for me to earn revenue for the rest of the month.

Doesn’t seem like that’s going to happen. I haven’t made a sale on TacFit Commando for the past 3 days.

Doesn’t mean anything, actually…or does it? I’m still getting a lot of hits for TacFit Commando on my site from search.

In fact, In the last 3 days I’ve had 98 visits from people searching for the TacFit program. So I think the main issue here is the price increase.

People are wondering if the program is actually worth the $197 it’s priced at. At $97 I made over 20 sales, and one sale at the $197 price.

To make around a grand per week through this product, I’d have to make 7-8 sales per week.

I’m shooting for 1 sale per day. It’s going to be tough, but I’ve started off with taking a look at the keywords that are bringing in traffic.

What are people searching for? Things like, “Can You Gain Muscle on TacFit Commando?” clearly shows you what people want to know about the product.

Then you can go ahead and write content around that keyword. This is why I love blogging and using Google Analytics to help me develop content.

Anyways, I’ve already been pumping out a lot of brand new content around TacFit Commando.

We’ll see how the rest of the month turns out. If I’m making even 3-4 sales per week, then it’s worth it to promote this product.

ParthS, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  17. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I would think that the price increase was a big part of it. If you were easily making sales before it happened and you're still getting hits, I'm not sure what else it could be.

I'm not too familiar with what the program is, but $197 for a workout program does seem like a steep price seeing as what most of the other ones go for. Is it just an ebook or do they give you other stuff too?

Seems like you got a good plan though. Hope it all works out for you.

J1218, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  18. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a pretty SIC workout program, because the eBook is just a small part of it. The basic version includes exercise demos, plus follow-along workout videos. It's basically like a digital DVD set.

The upgrade, $197 includes all the videos in iPod format, so you can literally workout anywhere in the world.

It's a bodyweight program, so no gym. And it goes much, much beyond basic pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats. This is truly unique stuff that you can't get anywhere and is something that the author's have been using to train military, law enforcement, firefighters, and combat athletes for years.

So these guys are the top of their game.

Thanks for the encouragement J1218, will keep you posted.

ParthS, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  19. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh so the $197 price is an upsell, or is that the base price? You said "upgrade" but before you mentioned that they have just increased the price all around.

It does sound like a good program and I really like the ipod idea. The only thing is that a lot of people might try to compare it to other programs and see that those only cost $47 or whatever and decide to go with those.

Maybe if the sales don't pick up with the increased price, the vendors will try to lower it and see what happens. It is a digital product after all so there's really no overhead. I'm sure it will all play out.

J1218, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  20. rammbhat

rammbhat Active Member

Best Answers:
    WOW.. that sure is awesome.. thanks for sharing!

rammbhat, Feb 17, 2010 IP