1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick way to make money with Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ParthS, Feb 11, 2010.

Hey guys, haven't posted anything here in a while. I've been struggling, but getting better and better at CB.

Well, here's something newbies might be interested in:

[​IMG]

It looks like magic, but it isn't. I just participated in a product launch. Keep a look out for new products in your niche, and try and promote them early on. Even if the launch day isn't great, you'll still have high rankings on search engines for being the first people to review a new product.

Also, since there are very few affiliates to start off with, a vendor is more likely to grant you access to the product, or at least product samples. Along with interviews, which also help and is very easy content to produce.

Hope this helps!

ParthS, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    awesome advice, I actually tried a low gravity product once and I got two sales within two days. I will try your approach. Thank sfor the tip.

mcdwgbiz, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  3. ace2352

ace2352 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello I Have been using click bank for two months now and i have some links to the products but I am having no luck with any one buying these products from
    my blog and some articles that I have placed in article directories can you give some advice what might help me .. Thank you Robert:confused::confused:

ace2352, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  4. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it's not just as simple as posting a few links here and there. I've been building up my blog for a long time. Last February I only made $91.34, and this month I've already done around $880.49.

That took an entire year of work. It'll take time, and you need to be doing everything at a higher volume - more content on your blog, more ezine articles, more parternships.

Read as much as you can on affiliate marketing, and stay on top of your niche.

Hope this helps!

P.S. I don't know how many products you're focusing on, but currently I have 6 products that are top selling on my blog.

However, I have reviews for over 12 products. So don't just rely on 1-2 products.

ParthS, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  5. ace2352

ace2352 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your quick response I guess I will keep working at it .

ace2352, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  6. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    While this is good advice, someone who is just breaking into affiliate marketing doesn't need to jump into too many products at once.

Chances are they'll get sidetracked and won't focus enough on each individual campaign to truly build something that will lead to a generous profit.

Don't dive in to too much at once when you're first starting out. Test products thoroughly. If it makes you a sale or two, scale up the campaign.

If it fails to do anything for you, THEN move on to another product.

brada7x, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  7. lincolnpark

lincolnpark Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a product launch coming up as well. Product launches are a great way to differentiate yourself if you are an affiliate.

lincolnpark, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  8. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I didn't mean do everything at once. Sorry if I confused everyone. Starting off, I had 2-3 products I was promoting, and 1 was really successful. But I didn't see much growth, simply because there is only so many sales you can make with one product.

It's better to build up the amount of products your promote gradually. It took me a while to find the right products. Don't assume that the ones you're promoting are going to help you achieve your goals.

ParthS, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  9. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly.

When you find something that's working for you, expand your campaigns for it, but also be building new campaigns to test new products.

You want to build up more and more as you progress. Just don't try to take on everything at once.

brada7x, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  10. .:RGA:.

.:RGA:. Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Advice dude, I need to reach my goal to make $100 this month.

Props

.:RGA:., Feb 11, 2010 IP
  11. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where do you go to find out about Clickbank product launches?

I know of JVnotifypro for IM product launches but never knew of a site that announces CB ones.

J1218, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  12. sunsoftsystem

sunsoftsystem Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazing advice, really I tested with mid to high gravity products, from now I will try your approach. Thank you for the useful hints.

sunsoftsystem, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  13. grandma

grandma Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard you can do great with product launches and you just showed it how great it is thank you for sharing that.

grandma, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  14. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you promoting 6 products from one single blog?Or do you have 6 different blogs, each for one product?

Marigoldd, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  15. indosp

indosp Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you use ORGANIC SEO strategy. Is it true? why u dont use adwords instead?

indosp, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  16. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Because, I've tried it, and wasted a lot of money on it. Doesn't work for me. I'm just not good at it.

I'm a good writer, so SEO is fun for me. I'm good at it. My site has a ton of content, and I get ranked fast.

Each of us has their own talents. There are lots of ways to make money with affiliate marketing.

Your job is to find the one that works for you and stick to it.

6 from one single blog. It gives me a good, consistent online personality that people can trust.

It's tough. But you can start off by going to clickbank, and getting on the mailing list as an affiliate of as many vendors as you can.

Sure, you'll get a lot of emails from them. But, keep a look out when that vendor promotes someone elses product.

Go to the link. Eventually the vendor will promote someone elses product, and it will most likely be a product launch.

There you go. Now just find that product on CB, and promote!

Yea, the first $100 is tough. The first sale is tough. But, keep experimenting. Find something you're good at, and expand on it.

Let me know how i can help.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    ParthS, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  17. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    All eggs in one single basket? It sounds risky.:)

Marigoldd, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  18. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    ? What. I don't understand how that's risky at all. People come to my site and I give them multiple options.

It's working for me.

Creating multiple websites means that I'm literally starting from scratch each time I start a new website.

ParthS, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  19. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    floodrod, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  20. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link.

I use cb-analytics though, but they tell you the products that have just been released. Not upcoming launches.

His strategy was talking about using an actual launch to your advantage. If the product has already been released, it would be tough for me to get a website built, articles written, and everything indexed and SEOd before the "buzz" died down on the product.

CB-analytics is good for getting into niches with low competition though before tons of other affiliates jump on board.

J1218, Feb 12, 2010 IP