1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick Sneak peek to internet marketing- Basics gives you Success

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by paulmthw2, Nov 19, 2011.

Just a quick read about the basic steps of internet marketing and from my experience following them diligently is all that is required to be successful.

Why is there such a lot of competition in Internet marketing when there are a million products to sell, milllion things to write about, million ways to promote them and a million people to buy them??

I am writing this thread as i saw a lot of obsessive threads about the various shortcuts, softwares & blackhat techniques. All anyone needs is the basic knowledge of Internet Marketing. The afore mentioned tools gives a great boost but is usually not that necessary.

1) Keyword research- Most Important starting point. Actually is very simple. Very easy to Outsource.
    2)Product research- Do your homework.Select products you enjoy and like. It helps you in having a motivation.
    3) Quality content- Again can outsource if necessary. Write an article, even mini articles are enough. Post them 1-2 per day for a week. Then you can vary the rate to your convenience, but submit regularly.
    4)SEO-Basic Seo is enough. If you can, outsource or do it yourself(Better to learn how to do seo)
    5) Promotion- No Need to do massive promotion to be successful. Just do it where you think its necessary. Regularly promote and goole will pick it up.
    6) Patience( easy if you are lazy)
    7) Persistence and Faith

I have my own network of micro niche sites. I have applied the same steps in each of them and every one of them earns me a profit.
    I'm just saying that the basics should never be forgotten nor replaced.
    This is just a quick read about the basic steps. To know the more detailed methods for each step i took, just ask on the thread.

paulmthw2, Nov 19, 2011 IP