1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by ElvisFan, Aug 16, 2005.

I have adsense ads on all three of my sites... at the moment

Can someone tell me "are you allow to have any other ad programs" on your site as well as adsense? EG Fastclick - Miva - Clicksor

thanks,

ElvisFan, Aug 16, 2005 IP
  2. RealDN

RealDN Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it would matter much, although I have heard of Google banning certain adsense members, so it could be possible. I don't think so though IMO.

Jason F.

RealDN, Aug 16, 2005 IP
  3. mnemtsas

mnemtsas Super Dud

Best Answers:
    You are not allowed to have any other context sensitive ad programs on the same page as adsense nor any programs that Google deems as competing with adsense. Here's the relevant bit from the TOS

mnemtsas, Aug 16, 2005 IP
  4. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay.... what I was thinking was having another ads earning program on my frontpage and only having adsense featured on the pages within the articles pages...

So the I don't have different programs showing on the same page... it that allowed

Don't want to take the chance to contact adsens just in case they get funny about me wanting to look elsewhere...

thanks

ElvisFan, Aug 16, 2005 IP
  5. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    You just can't have ads that are like Adsense on the SAME PAGE.

toocoolforschool, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  6. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that is allowed... as long they are displayed in diffirent pages or they are not dispalayed at the same time in the same page.

I see others rotating their ads in the same page but not displayed at the same time.

PinoyIto, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  7. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can display other targeted ads or any affiliate ads but another contextual ads... never...

When I inquire G on the non-contextual ads of clicksor if I can use them, G replied that Clicksor is a competitor and therefore its ads should not be displayed along Adsense. Only affiliate ads or any other targeted ads.

kawebspy, Aug 17, 2005 IP