1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick market research question

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ellisenwang, May 15, 2020.

I'm actually 90% sure this section is the best one for this topic.

During this quarantine, I decided to write an email marketing and copywriting book. If you were to pick up a book like that, what are some things you'd like to learn about in the book?

And if you've read those types of books before, what are some things you liked, and what did think was lacking?

Are there any other questions I should've asked?

ellisenwang, May 15, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How to set the tone.

What I see with lots of English language writers, particularly if they're ESL, is that they struggle with finding the right tone. They mostly come off as condescending and there must be some tricks to not doing that.

sarahk, May 15, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I get tons and tons of B2B email marketing messages every day from a wide variety of vendors trying to sell an array of products and services to me. I see the pitches and engagement approaches in these emails change regularly. These days, e.g., I am even being sent cold calendar invites from people that I have never engaged with that ask for 15 minutes of my time. Some of them start with a linkedin message first and then segue into a direct email to me. This type of outreach is generally ineffective with me, btw. But my comment is more about the constant change in approaches that I observe as spammers/emailers regularly try to differentiate themselves from what everyone else is doing on a weekly or monthly basis. How does your book address that?

jrbiz, May 16, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.