1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Quick logo edit. Instant $5 Paypal

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by irj, Jul 16, 2015.

I am looking to put this logo on a tshirt. I have a SVG file of the logo so everything is easily editable. I am printing on a black shirt so I removed everything black. I was able to get the logo down to 5 colors. I removed the gradient, background, changed the star color to match the water color. However, I am unable to make the black spot on the tail completely transparent.

It should have just the black part of the spot completely transparent. The white area around the spot must remain white. When the logo was created the tail was created first, then the white spot, and lastly the black spot was placed over that.

Send me a private message if you would like to undertake the job, and I will send the file(s). The logo creator gave me SVG, AI, PSD, PDF, and a couple other formats. I would like to receive a SVG file back since I do editing with Inkscape (free).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    irj, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  2. Athisa

Athisa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Athisa, Jul 16, 2015 IP