1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Quick jobs Designers, Content Writers, PHP Programmers, and wordpress themers

Discussion in 'Services' started by EasyMarketer, Sep 24, 2011.

Hello,

I lied about all of them being quick there is one that may take sometime but the rest is quick!
    I have restrictions on who may take these jobs.
    1. Must be able to write and speak english well, so no misinterpretation
    2. Must be able to get the job done.

People I'm looking for must have experience with:
    1. I need a person good with creating images.
    2. I need a person who is good with wordpress and altering a designer so to speak. I do not need a theme I need somethings altered but there is php involved in the altering because of all of the plugins that need to be worked around/avoided.
    3. I need a person who can write quality content.
    4. I need a php programmer with a little bit of knowledge on ajax. Only thing that ajax is being used for is auto updating form. IE: 2 boxes

VAR BOX 1
    +
    VAR BOX 2
    =
    BOX 3

so 2 + 2 = 4 I would need something similiar but a little more complicated even tho it's all math and have it update it. automatically.

Get back to me if you have skills in any of the above. I prefer skype so PM me your skype information along with what jobs you are eligible in. I'm going to get some coffee I will be back in 1 hour and starting sorting through everything.

Thanks,

EasyMarketer, Sep 24, 2011 IP