1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick Fix: Have You Used Flippa Before?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pimpinkid, Nov 11, 2015.

?

How Effective is Flippa for Buying/Selling Domains & Websites

1. Ineffective (i.e. not enough buyers, poor quality buyers)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Somewhat effective (i.e not bad, but don't get my desired price for listings)

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Effective (i.e. I have happily bought/sold things on Flippa before)

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Highly Effective (i.e. I use Flippa successfully to profit off buying/selling domains/websites)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hey guys,

So I have a few domains/websites worth between the ranges of $100 to $10,000. Apart from DP and other communities/marketplaces is Flippa the best location to sell my stuff on? Would love to know your experience with Flippa and any tips you might have.

Appreciate any help!

Cheers!
    E

pimpinkid, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  2. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately there are a few dishonest Flippa sellers. There are probably some shady buyers as well. Make sure you make a good and trustworthy sales letter and answer all questions from the community. Traffic and sales are are important and you should install Analytics on all your properties before you list them. A video income walk through could also increase the biddings. All in all Flippa is a good marketplace for flipping sites, just make sure you follow the guidelines.

webar2007, Nov 15, 2015 IP
    th.sigit likes this.
  3. pimpinkid

pimpinkid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome thanks webar2007! :)

pimpinkid, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  4. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    I will rate it above average. But you should not totally trust the sellers or buyers because some are just scammers and you might be disappointed. ensure they are verified and trustful. They should also send a prove of the product existence.

kimanierick, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  5. pimpinkid

pimpinkid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gotcha, would you you'll generally get more cash for your listing over buy/sell/trade sections in general marketing communities?

pimpinkid, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  6. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I sold a decent website on Flippa for $750.00 a few years back. Not a bad place to go to sell your sites. The key to more money is how established your websites are. The better the ranking, Alexa, etc. the more money you can ask and more buyers will watch your listing.

mrupp2006, Nov 20, 2015 IP