1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick Fix For Those Iframe Content Stealers

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Herpsy, Feb 14, 2013.

Maybe this is already known but I wanted to share this with you. After running a successful website that nets me 2500+ unique hits a day (not including crawlers/bots) Looking at my hit logs I stumbled across a site called lootspace that was copy-pasta my entire site and adding a pop over with rogue advertisements

After reviewing the site I saw they were using frames. It took me a bit to realize how to resolve the issue. Finally in public_html/.htaccess I added the following code and it resolved my issue

Header set X-Frame-Options DENY
    Code (markup):
    POOF, Content went blank. Very useful. Just wanted to share this with other members.

Thanks

Herpsy, Feb 14, 2013 IP
    joebert, GMF and digitalpoint like this.
  2. cesurasean

cesurasean Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, they were loading your entire site into an iframe? Could you not use an htaccess to deny their webserver's ip from access, and have the same effect?

cesurasean, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  3. Herpsy

Herpsy Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, an IP block would work I guess however it does not stop others from doing the same thing. To each is own, but I love this resolution

Herpsy, Feb 28, 2013 IP