1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick E-mail Newsletter Design Needed

Discussion in 'Design' started by T0PS3O, Jul 28, 2005.

Need a pretty basic, clean but professional html e-mail designed.

If one of you has the experience to design a cross e-mail client newsletter (that works in AOL, Gmail, hotmail, Outlook etc.) and has the time today to throw one together please let me know. Also need to be spam filter proof obvisouly so you need to know the tactics (no 1x1 spacers etc.).

Compensation could be done in many forms. I will provide images and text. You need to finish it off in a clean design.

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/code-html-email-newsletters this was my source of inspiration, just a bit tied up for time.

Any takers? Let me know your offer.

T0PS3O, Jul 28, 2005 IP
  2. starmonkey

starmonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I write newsletters on a regular basis. I send 2 out a week every week on average for a wide range of sites.

I joined this forum to ask about reciprocal advertising in other's newsletters but I'm not able to start a new thread. If there is already a thread on this topic could you supply the link, I haven't been able to find it yet.

Are you still in need of a newsletter to be done?

starmonkey, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, I've done the graft myself already.

You need more than 25 quality posts to be allowed in the Buy/Sell/Trade area.

T0PS3O, Jul 29, 2005 IP